John Hopkins Study Shows Beneficial Effects of Magic Mushrooms

I prefer acid but shrooms are
smokin.gif

idc what the study says, anyone whose done shrooms will tell you that doing them on any kind of regular basis will screw up your perception of life.

Originally Posted by DT43

idc what the study says, anyone whose done shrooms will tell you that doing them on any kind of regular basis will screw up your perception of life.

define regular basis though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

4-AcO-DMT.....

all i'll say

crazy %!!%+%+ %%%@, i tried it for the first time a couple months back and it had me bouncing off the %!!%+%+ walls. it's like shrooms in duration but has the dmt feeling. i've never had a bad trip on shrooms but my boy had a bad acid trip our freshman year of college, luckily i wasn't there
laugh.gif
. him, his bro, and two other friends dropped a tab around 9 in the morning and decided to ride out on this 25 mile bike trail that leads over to the next city (hawthorne trail for all you UF nters). one of my friends decided to take his tab out right after they dropped it because he had a feeling some stupid %%%@ was gonna go down with four kids tripping off acid in the middle of the woods.

they make it about halfway before they all start tripping hard so they decide to get off their bikes and just roam around for a little bit and smoke a bowl. they see a homeless dude along the bike trail and offer to smoke him out..so at this point my friend starts having a bad trip saying there's people coming to get him and %%%@ and the homeless guy is high as *%!# freaking out because of him. my boy starts stripping off all of his clothes, running around, and eating dirt. my friend who wasn't tripping was chasing him around trying to calm him down. my boy runs straight into barbwire fence and just starts rolling around in it so my friend is just like "%+!+@ what the *%!#!?" and goes back to the bike trail to look for his bro and my other friend to help get him under control. he gets back to the bike trail and there's nobody there. great. so he goes back to look for my boy and he's gone too. even better.

so he looks around for everybody for about an hour and can't find them so at this point he figured he can't do %%%@ else but ride back home and hope for the best. so about eight hours later he gets a call from my boy's dad yelling at him asking what the *%!# they did and what happened. turns out that while everybody was roaming around the homeless guy freaked out and went through their bags and called the cops. so my boy who had a bad trip ended up waking up in the hospital and his bro and my other friend were laying on fallen over trees staring at the sky for hours before they realized everybody was missing. they wandered back to the trail wondering where everybody was and saw nothing as far as the eye could see on each side and said *%!# it and just started walking one way. they finally get to a road and a cop car pulls up and takes them to the hospital
laugh.gif
they called his dad and told him they were tripping on lsd (they're all asian btw) so his dad was like "what the *%!# is lsd!?" and the cop is like "drugs, very bad". he ended up having to drive up from a couple hours away to check them out of the hospital and he made my boy's bro move back home to go to UCF the same day but everybody drove down the next morning and begged him to let him stay and he did. he $$%*% around too much with that stuff so we thought this would finally get him to not touch it again but he was like "no way that %%%@ made it 100x cooler"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom