John Hopkins Study Shows Beneficial Effects of Magic Mushrooms

pimp.gif
Good to hear. That first trip is truly something else.
laugh.gif

It's time people stop relying on these manufactured prescription pills and start exploring natural remedies. It might sound like a "druggy" thing to say, but its true.

Volunteer 222's experience is most similar to mine.

I'm not afraid to admit I've done "Magic Mushrooms" twice. Both experiences were magnificent.

Had a friend that used to do this, dunno about the mental benefits but it turned dude into an underachiever. Well I dunno if it was the mushroomz or the weed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Too bad im afraid to try anything other than weed
tired.gif
If you're afraid you shouldn't try shrooms unless you get over your fear cause you'll have a bad trip.
Shrooms are awesome.. and can def change your perspective on things.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Had a friend that used to do this, dunno about the mental benefits but it turned dude into an underachiever. Well I dunno if it was the mushroomz or the weed.
laugh.gif
Or just him.

Originally Posted by FOG

Anyone ever experience a bad trip? What was that like? 
nerd.gif
I wouldn't call it entirely a bad trip but my first and only experience with shrooms started off bad. I thought eating before taking them would be a good idea like eating before consuming alcohol, but only later did I find out eating before taking them is a no no. 
So a half hour after eating the worst subway sandwich ever I take em and almost immediately get a bad stomach ache. To top it off I was on a train (on the way to central park). Get off, go to starbucks and take the nastiest doo doo ever. We get to central park, look for a spot to post up and I start hurling. Finally we post up on the grass, I light a blunt up and that's when the best high I ever had started. Laying on the grass, staring at the tree branches moving in the slight wind...!!%! was epic. 

I said to myself I'm not going to do them for a long time after that because it took a lot out of me but this thread is making me wanna do em tomorrow 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good times back in the day......good times.  First time was when I was 17 and a freshman in college.  We had a houseful of 20 people all trippin' balls at the same time.  The night ended with my roommate repeatedly slamming his head into the outside of the house saying "there is no home" after I told him we couldn't drive home yet.  
laugh.gif

I think all together I partook of the magic mushroom 5 or 6 times.  Always an enjoyable experience.  

Never again though.  
laugh.gif
  Too old and paranoid now.  

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
Not me, but my boy had a horrible trip.
Me and my boy decided to eat our shrooms on a random day a couple weeks back.. We copped a G of some dank then went over to my other boy's house, we usually smoke there and he didn't mind if we went to trip there. So as soon as we get there we down our shrooms, I eat the stems and caps one by one and my boy just put the whole eighth in his mouth, chewed then swallow'd, no +@**. After that, we pack a couple bowls and take bong rips.. 30 mins later, the shrooms started kicking it. another 30 mins later we start tripppinggg, we never even finished smoking the G cause we were already in another zone. Aight well, as time passes and our trips gets more intense... my boy starts trippin hard and says he has to lay down. So he lays down on the bed.. knocks out for a good min, then wakes up and asks us, "dude, where are we?" Then he would lay back down then wake up randomly and ask the same question, "dude, where are we?" We were clearly in the room of one of my boys and it wasnt his first time there.. so you already know my boy is tripping hard 
laugh.gif
. 2 hours pass and i'm wide awake, tripping the %##% out, and laughing so hard everytime my boy would get up and ask where we were at (Seriously thought I was in the movie fear and loathing in LV cause one time he got super close to my face to check who I was LOL, nh). He would just keep going back to sleep and when we tried to get him up to go to mcdonalds.. he said he wouldn't move or walk.. so we had to wait for his +## to stop tripping so hard. Anyways after about 4 hours of chillin in my boy's room, my dude tripping balls finally gets back his conscious (sorta) we go to mcdonalds.. while were in there my dude is making himself look like a fool then tells me in a sober state of mind  that he wants to go home.. so we dip McDonalds and that sums up our shroomin' day.

Found out a couple days later why he kept asking where we were at.. turns out he said the windows and door was gone every time he woke up randomly. He also said every time he sat up we would say the same %%!+ then he would fall back asleep. 
laugh.gif

Him falling asleep is prob what made his trip so bad.. so if you ever do shrooms dont fall asleep cause your +## will prob wake up TRIPPIN. And, if you dont have a strong state of mind... stay away from shrooms.

Other than that.. Keep shroomin' 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
Not me, but my boy had a horrible trip.
Me and my boy decided to eat our shrooms on a random day a couple weeks back.. We copped a G of some dank then went over to my other boy's house, we usually smoke there and he didn't mind if we went to trip there. So as soon as we get there we down our shrooms, I eat the stems and caps one by one and my boy just put the whole eighth in his mouth, chewed then swallow'd, no +@**. After that, we pack a couple bowls and take bong rips.. 30 mins later, the shrooms started kicking it. another 30 mins later we start tripppinggg, we never even finished smoking the G cause we were already in another zone. Aight well, as time passes and our trips gets more intense... my boy starts trippin hard and says he has to lay down. So he lays down on the bed.. knocks out for a good min, then wakes up and asks us, "dude, where are we?" Then he would lay back down then wake up randomly and ask the same question, "dude, where are we?" We were clearly in the room of one of my boys and it wasnt his first time there.. so you already know my boy is tripping hard 
laugh.gif
. 2 hours pass and i'm wide awake, tripping the %##% out, and laughing so hard everytime my boy would get up and ask where we were at (Seriously thought I was in the movie fear and loathing in LV cause one time he got super close to my face to check who I was LOL, nh). He would just keep going back to sleep and when we tried to get him up to go to mcdonalds.. he said he wouldn't move or walk.. so we had to wait for his +## to stop tripping so hard. Anyways after about 4 hours of chillin in my boy's room, my dude tripping balls finally gets back his conscious (sorta) we go to mcdonalds.. while were in there my dude is making himself look like a fool then tells me in a sober state of mind  that he wants to go home.. so we dip McDonalds and that sums up our shroomin' day.

Found out a couple days later why he kept asking where we were at.. turns out he said the windows and door was gone every time he woke up randomly. He also said every time he sat up we would say the same %%!+ then he would fall back asleep. 
laugh.gif

Him falling asleep is prob what made his trip so bad.. so if you ever do shrooms dont fall asleep cause your +## will prob wake up TRIPPIN. And, if you dont have a strong state of mind... stay away from shrooms.

Other than that.. Keep shroomin' 
pimp.gif
doesnt really sounds like a bad trip, just a not so good one.

Ive had my boy try to throw ALL his possessions out a 5th story window cuz he thought "they" were coming for us... some evil force he couldnt explain. He was running around screamin, freakin out and it was late night in dorms, I was sure it was a wrap at that point, but got him to chill after 10-15 minutes of spazzing. Another kid I know, but I dont really *#++ with like that, went absolutely ham when he took shrooms the same night he found out he was getting expelled.

^^

Damn.. how much did they eat? And yeah my boy said it wasn't THAT bad of a trip.

Originally Posted by Boi

^^

Damn.. how much did they eat? And yeah my boy said it wasn't THAT bad of a trip.
me n my boy each ate like 5gs, other cat Im not sure but def way less

I've been wanting to do these for mad long and so have all of my boys and now that we have a connect no one wants to gets together and dedicate a day to them. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom