JOHN LEGEND Vs ROBIN THICKE

superfly

Banned
BOTH ARE AMAZING SINGERS. BUT I KINDA LIKE ROBIN THICKE MORE, CAUSE HE SING WITH MORE SOUL......

Really hard choice for me but imma have to go with Robin Thicke

When i decided to finally listen to the entire Evolution of Robin Thicke album i was completely blown away. I had that joint on repeat damn near everyday formonths

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Really hard choice for me but imma have to go with Robin Thicke

When i decided to finally listen to the entire Evolution of Robin Thicke album i was completely blown away. I had that joint on repeat damn near everyday for months
John Legend is kinda gimmicky to me... I dont really feel the music from his songs....

I can't explain it.

I rock with both but Imma have to take Robin. The Evolution of Robin Thicke is a very solid album and better then any of John Legends albums. Plus he is illwith the pen

John Legend is the best RnB singer of our time. "Once Again" is the best RnB album the last 10 years. He did slip up with his last album though. Notenough soul for me. Robin is also good but his albums don't even compare with John's. Both great artists but John is overall better.

"Once Again" is amazing.

I do admit he dropped the ball with "Evolver".

On the other hand, "Something Else" was amazing as well. Thicke's smooth crooner style wears thin after all however.
ohwell.gif

I like John Legend better simply because I enjoyed the hell out of his last album
But Robin Thicke had to have one of the best debut singles = Wanna love you girl
pimp.gif
\\//

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

I rock with both but Imma have to take Robin. The Evolution of Robin Thicke is a very solid album and better then any of John Legends albums. Plus he is ill with the pen

Thicke's last album is better than anything Legend ever released.

.....and no John Legend is not the best r and b singer of our time, hes great but c'mon.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superfly

BOTH ARE AMAZING SINGERS. BUT I KINDA LIKE ROBIN THICKE MORE, CAUSE HE SING WITH MORE SOUL......
Robin Thicke sings with more soul than John Legend?...?
I beg to differ

gonna have to go with john legend...saw dude in concert at the apollo theater a
couple months back...sounds the same way live as he does on his cds

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Thicke's last album is better than anything Legend ever released.

.....and no John Legend is not the best r and b singer of our time, hes great but c'mon.
laugh.gif
Who's better?

Funny because I was just listening to both (on Ross' Album).

My Answer: John Legend

But I'm a fan of both.

illionire might be talking about his "R&B" appearance. because his always sang R&B +** music even back to cherry blue skies.
john legend can get boring at times. but i throughly enjoy both artist

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

John Legend is the best RnB singer of our time. "Once Again" is the best RnB album the last 10 years. He did slip up with his last album though. Not enough soul for me. Robin is also good but his albums don't even compare with John's. Both great artists but John is overall better.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like both...but none of Legend's albums are messing with The Evolution Of Robin Thicke as a whole.

Show Me, Again, Another Again, and Coming Home is classic tho

Back
Top Bottom