John Salmons or Wilson Chandler?

Who's ya thinks better? Two sort of Under-The-Radar guys, but people who watch them every night know they can play. Both have similar games too. I gotta gowith Salmons, more athletic, quicker, and can shoot the three.

Salmons is almost 30 years old and Chandler is 22. Give me Chandler any day of the week. Salmons has peaked, Wilson isn't even there yet.

I guess i'll take Chandler

Salmons is a nice player but I would hate him on a team I like

Well Salmons was a welcome surprise for the Bulls, but he is 30 and might not be able to grow with the team.

Chandler.

2 players with low bball IQ that chuck the rock? i guess give me the older one since he will be out of the leauge sooner

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Salmons more athletic than Ill Will??? Smh
my thoughts exactly. I'll take Chandler since he can only get better.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

2 players with low bball IQ that chuck the rock? i guess give me the older one since he will be out of the leauge sooner
laugh.gif
i was just coming in here to say both can be chuckers at times.

a lot of knicks fan checking in i see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but salmons more athletic then chandler? you lying bro.

I don't really see all that much similarity in their games, but I don't watch either of them all that much, so i could be wrong. I'm takingchandler because he's more athletic and a lot younger. I think he has more size as well

right now salmons is better, but he won't be in the very near future.

ill will is going to be nice.

chandler plays both ends of the floor.

the potential this dude has brings a tear to my eye.

WILSON!

Salmons more athletic
laugh.gif
gotta go with Chandler this kids only gonna getbetter and is def gonna thrive under D'Antoni

Back
Top Bottom