John Wall to Kentucky

Color me surprised.

And why are Kentucky fans acting like they've had to endure some terrible drought? Haven't y'all made like 3 or 4 Elite 8 appearances and 1 or 2Final 4's in the last 10 years? That's better than 95% of most program's entire history...

in all seriousness...you can't start proclaiming us as Champs, i mean, come on....Patterson's never even played in an NCAA tourney game. still notsure if Meeks will return, but we NEED him...he'll be the lone player in the rotation with some post-season experience, tho it's very little.

but, it's absolutely AMAZING what Cal has done in less than two months.

from NIT to a preseason top 5 and a legitimate Final Four contender.
pimp.gif

^ What are the message boards looking like wildKYcat?

Fans going nuts? Ridiculous predictions?

I would think so. You know how y'all get......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

What the hell happens to Eric Bledsoe?

These dudes better get familiar with not avg more than 10 a game.
Calipari is still actively recruiting John Wall, the top recruit in the Class of 2009, and hopes that Bledsoe can play 10-15 minutes per game alongside Wall.
Asked if it bothered him that Wall was considered Kentucky's first choice, Bledsoe said: "No, sir. No it don't. I'm going to play my position either if he do go or he don't."

Asked if they could play together, Bledsoe said, "Yes, sir."

all the hype will be around UK this year...i dobut theyll make the final 4 i give them elite 8 at best just cuz they lack the tournament experience

i only check catspause for news, i ain't going over there to read what those dumbasses have to say.
laugh.gif

The crazy thing is they might start pulling in recruiting classes like that on a yearly/every 2 year basis ..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

2009-class.bmp

sick.gif
pimp.gif
Jesus Christ, Cal getting away with strong arm robbery
laugh.gif
sick.gif
More stars than a hipster chick.

Anything less then Sweet 16 would be a disappointment.

I couldn't get that many 5-star recruits in a college basketball game.
laugh.gif
Hopefully the majority of them won't leave after their first season. More than likely Wall and Cousins will though.

is this dude left or right handed?
laugh.gif

from watching his vids...he appears to be a lefty, then he shoots jumpers right-handed?

What a great day to be a Kentucky fan
smile.gif

Born in Kentucky -- Both parents from Kentucky and are die hard fans.. It kind of rubbed off on me.. Even after living in Ohio the past 15+ years.

This is incredible though. Coach Cal sure has brought the excitement and opportunity to win back to UK! I applaud...

This is unbelievable. Tomorrow we will !#$@+&%# (announce) that %&$*(John) %&:; (Wall) has $@~'%# (signed) to *2$( (play) at %&%#&%$.(Kentuck.) Can u believe this!

?

Dude is the truth. He didn't disappoint in the few games I got to see of him in person. I wouldn't consider UK the favorite but they have to be alegit final four candidate. Our game in Rupp next year should be fun. It should be the first game in like 3+ years that we won't be favored to win andI'm sure Cats fans will be nuts. I still like our chances tho.

Is Word of God a real school?
laugh.gif
It's a church with a gym in the back and a fewclassrooms. Just like Mt. Zion in Durham but smaller. I played there a bunch in HS/AAU.

Back
Top Bottom