Johnandrew00 Restorations & Sole Swaps

@WujekRada  You're using a Nike polyurethane midsole on a Jordan shoe. That's why it doesnt fit flush. You'll need a Jordan midsole to swap a Jordan shoe.
thanks! I dont know, the midsoles look the same. But you are the master of soleswaps, I trust you in 100%
happy.gif

But it can be from son of mars low or must be from retro 4

I don't know why nike has midsoles what looks the same but are not the same.

Last edited:
You perform excellent work. Do you also clean the clear colored soles too?

Thank you,

Lisa

thanks! I dont know, the midsoles look the same. But you are the master of soleswaps, I trust you in 100%
happy.gif

But it can be from son of mars low or must be from retro 4

I don't know why nike has midsoles what looks the same but are not the same.
Well the nikes came out first, then jordan copied the same layout with  a different silhouette. You can use the flight 89s but youll need to shave the midsole down to have the uppers fit. The son of mars lows will work as well. youll also need to shave the midsoles  

im about to get some 2000 black infra 6 size 10 that need a sole swap should i get a 9.5 , 10 or 10.5 donor ? i dont have the money to afford your swaps [emoji]128533[/emoji]

when youre securing the soles are you just using the clamps or youre using a flat surface and the clamps?

The air revolution has the same midsole.

I believe there are a few others.

You could find the revolutions for like $80 or less

Eminem IV Midsole repaint
wow your very talented..can you help me? i have a pair of bred 4s from 99' i want to sole swap..how do you get the factory glue off the donor sole so its clean before i reglue...also my biggest fear is the re-glueing ...when use the barge cement how much do i use? also after applying the glue how long do you wait until you put attach it to the shoe..ive heard horror stories of people using too much glue and it won't stick and then ur screwed because its a pain to get the old glue off to reattach..do i have to wait till its dry?..thanks !

Last edited:
wow your very talented..can you help me? i have a pair of bred 4s from 99' i want to sole swap..how do you get the factory glue off the donor sole so its clean before i reglue...also my biggest fear is the re-glueing ...when use the barge cement how much do i use? also after applying the glue how long do you wait until you put attach it to the shoe..ive heard horror stories of people using too much glue and it won't stick and then ur screwed because its a pain to get the old glue off to reattach..do i have to wait till its dry?..thanks !

You have a couple options when it comes to removing old factory glue. You can either sand it off using sand paper or a dremel or you can use acetone/nail polish remover

^beautiful work brotha

yo andrew, do you know if 2012 military's will work as a donor midsole for 99 white cements in GS size? or did Nike switch up the midsole sizes for the GS sizes like mens? thanks man  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom