Johnny Air Cargo Online Shopping Services

I used to get a lot of packages from Johnny Air Cargo courtesy of tsikenjoy. Very reliable!
smokin.gif

how about sending packages from here to the US? does JAC have this type of service? and can it be delivered to any point in the US or do you just cater to certain states (NY? Cali?)

checked out your website but i cant seem to find the answers to my questions... or perhaps im looking in the wrong places...

TIA!

how about sending packages from here to the US? does JAC have this type of service? and can it be delivered to any point in the US or do you just cater to certain states (NY? Cali?)

checked out your website but i cant seem to find the answers to my questions... or perhaps im looking in the wrong places...

TIA!

^ JAC sends packages to their US offices then uses another courier service (Fedex Ground last time I sent something) to send packages outside NY and CA.

^ JAC sends packages to their US offices then uses another courier service (Fedex Ground last time I sent something) to send packages outside NY and CA.

@ jeddahblaster - Sir often times mas practical and economical po ang pag gamit ng Johnny Air Cargo. We offer flat rate,meaning inclusive na po ng customs clearing, duties and taxes. Except lang po for highly taxable items like iPhones,iPads,Laptops, and Cellular Phones and items na amounting $1,000.00 and above, we charge po 5% on the total value of the items which is still negotiable pa po depende po sa dami nung items. 
wink.gif

Lastly, pag EMS po ginamit nyo, sa post office nyo pa pwede i-claim yung items nyo (sometimes may babayaran pa kayo na taxes), unlike sa JAC pwede po ideliver sa doorstep nyo, sa JAC office (Makati) or sa SM Megamall kung saan po pinaka convenient sa inyo.

@ jeddahblaster - Sir often times mas practical and economical po ang pag gamit ng Johnny Air Cargo. We offer flat rate,meaning inclusive na po ng customs clearing, duties and taxes. Except lang po for highly taxable items like iPhones,iPads,Laptops, and Cellular Phones and items na amounting $1,000.00 and above, we charge po 5% on the total value of the items which is still negotiable pa po depende po sa dami nung items. 
wink.gif

Lastly, pag EMS po ginamit nyo, sa post office nyo pa pwede i-claim yung items nyo (sometimes may babayaran pa kayo na taxes), unlike sa JAC pwede po ideliver sa doorstep nyo, sa JAC office (Makati) or sa SM Megamall kung saan po pinaka convenient sa inyo.

^thanks for the input sir! but i think jeddah blaster was referring to the rates of sending items from the philippines to the usa or canada when he said that it is more practical or economical to send it through EMS. unless johnny air made their prices competitive as of late can you confirm?

TIA!

^thanks for the input sir! but i think jeddah blaster was referring to the rates of sending items from the philippines to the usa or canada when he said that it is more practical or economical to send it through EMS. unless johnny air made their prices competitive as of late can you confirm?

TIA!

Thanks Sir Superswag. As per outbound rates,we charge $7.50/lb plus $15 for the courier service. How much does EMS charge you guys?
smile.gif

Thanks Sir Superswag. As per outbound rates,we charge $7.50/lb plus $15 for the courier service. How much does EMS charge you guys?
smile.gif

JAC should give special rates to Nike Talkers Philippines
Given how hooked up we are with our hobby - madalas importation natin.

JAC should give special rates to Nike Talkers Philippines
Given how hooked up we are with our hobby - madalas importation natin.

@vanitysim - i hope they do bro.
@sir gen - for a regular box of shoe, how much will it cost us? seller normally charge me $45 for USPS Priority Mail. if i use JAC how much will i save?
i got your rates but it will be easier to know if you give us an approximate like what ebay does. 45$ for first item and $15 for succeeding items.

@vanitysim - i hope they do bro.
@sir gen - for a regular box of shoe, how much will it cost us? seller normally charge me $45 for USPS Priority Mail. if i use JAC how much will i save?
i got your rates but it will be easier to know if you give us an approximate like what ebay does. 45$ for first item and $15 for succeeding items.

Yeah, I would like to know too, example, 1 pair of normal Jordan (normal Jordan shoebox + double box) ? How much would this cost?

Yeah, I would like to know too, example, 1 pair of normal Jordan (normal Jordan shoebox + double box) ? How much would this cost?

@sir vanitysim - We also hope for a tie-up for Nike Talkers and Johnny Air Cargo. If you want,you can arrange a meeting po and we would discuss things over. As for your inquiry, we charge for whichever is greater VOLUME weight or ACTUAL weight. Just to give you an example, Mr. Mharcuss ordered a sneaker from tactics.com. Actual weight was under 4lbs. but tactics.com placed it in a bigger box, he was charged 8lbs. If you guys can talk to your suppliers to place your favored shoes in a smaller box, kindly advise them so that you will be charged cheaper.

@sir dencio31617 - Hi Sir. Thanks for your interest regarding our services. To answer your question, we charge po per pound ($5.50/lb.). For example, your shoes weighs 5lbs, this will be the computation:

5 x $5.50 = $27.5+ Handling fee ($2.50 pick-up;$10 delivery) = $30 x P44.85 (current Airline rate) = 1,345.50 + 161.46 (12% VAT) = Php 1,506.96

All inclusive na po lahat ng rates namin (customs clearing,duties and taxes). No hidden charges.

Hope this helps sir.
smile.gif

@sir vanitysim - We also hope for a tie-up for Nike Talkers and Johnny Air Cargo. If you want,you can arrange a meeting po and we would discuss things over. As for your inquiry, we charge for whichever is greater VOLUME weight or ACTUAL weight. Just to give you an example, Mr. Mharcuss ordered a sneaker from tactics.com. Actual weight was under 4lbs. but tactics.com placed it in a bigger box, he was charged 8lbs. If you guys can talk to your suppliers to place your favored shoes in a smaller box, kindly advise them so that you will be charged cheaper.

@sir dencio31617 - Hi Sir. Thanks for your interest regarding our services. To answer your question, we charge po per pound ($5.50/lb.). For example, your shoes weighs 5lbs, this will be the computation:

5 x $5.50 = $27.5+ Handling fee ($2.50 pick-up;$10 delivery) = $30 x P44.85 (current Airline rate) = 1,345.50 + 161.46 (12% VAT) = Php 1,506.96

All inclusive na po lahat ng rates namin (customs clearing,duties and taxes). No hidden charges.

Hope this helps sir.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom