Johnny Air Cargo Online Shopping Services

@sir gen - thanks for answering our concerns. your service is definitely better than ems. php1.5k+ is cheaper than what custom officers charge us.
im gonna start using JAC for my ID's.

@sir gen - thanks for answering our concerns. your service is definitely better than ems. php1.5k+ is cheaper than what custom officers charge us.

i've shipped literally 100's of packages though JAC over the years.they've always done me right,they offer reliable service,fast shipping (6-8 business days) and more than reasonable rates.

i've had PMs regarding iDs.we have to clarify something.in order to buy kicks off of nikeid US you have to have 2 things: a US mailing address and a credit card,bank or paypal account with a US billing address.

and to the clown who keeps sending me PMs and txts saying i should stop taking orders for iDs and hook ups because JAC now handles shipping and handling of packages do yourself a favor,read up about ordering iDs and buying off of US retailers like eastbay,FNL,etc before saying anything else Numb-Nuts.i should throw u under the bus and name you outright but calling you a bozo and moron is more satisfying.now do me a favor and make like a tree and leave.

i've shipped literally 100's of packages though JAC over the years.they've always done me right,they offer reliable service,fast shipping (6-8 business days) and more than reasonable rates.

i've had PMs regarding iDs.we have to clarify something.in order to buy kicks off of nikeid US you have to have 2 things: a US mailing address and a credit card,bank or paypal account with a US billing address.

and to the clown who keeps sending me PMs and txts saying i should stop taking orders for iDs and hook ups because JAC now handles shipping and handling of packages do yourself a favor,read up about ordering iDs and buying off of US retailers like eastbay,FNL,etc before saying anything else Numb-Nuts.i should throw u under the bus and name you outright but calling you a bozo and moron is more satisfying.now do me a favor and make like a tree and leave.

laugh.gif

Expose him!

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

roll.gif

roll.gif

dont mid them bro. You're a big help to a lot of fellow sneakerheads  

Originally Posted by wytboy55

TAMA!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wytboy55

TAMA!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dencio31617

Hi. Sir that was just a sample quotation po ha. hahaha... syempre po iba iba ang sizes,weight, and box casing ng mga shoes. I suggest po na if ever you will try our services, get the item's  information first befiore shipping it. kindly consult it to me so I can provide you with an estimated quotation.

THANKS!!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dencio31617

Hi. Sir that was just a sample quotation po ha. hahaha... syempre po iba iba ang sizes,weight, and box casing ng mga shoes. I suggest po na if ever you will try our services, get the item's  information first befiore shipping it. kindly consult it to me so I can provide you with an estimated quotation.

THANKS!!!!
happy.gif

Hi Sir MaxTempo96. Thank you very much for using JAC. And you know what? I myself would like to inquire here in NT about NikeID's! I just didn't know which thread should I enter my inquiry.
laugh.gif
  Can I get your contact details so I can pursue with my inquiry? THANKS!

Hi Sir MaxTempo96. Thank you very much for using JAC. And you know what? I myself would like to inquire here in NT about NikeID's! I just didn't know which thread should I enter my inquiry.
laugh.gif
  Can I get your contact details so I can pursue with my inquiry? THANKS!

Don't do it, it's a trap! Just kidding.
happy.gif
JAC has been very good to me and maxtempo, they're good people. Can't help but think that the amount of sneakers we've sent through them, well, mostly maxtempo
laugh.gif
, gave them the idea to reach out to NTPI, but hey, business is business and I'm not one to knock someone else's hustle. Good luck with this endeavor JAC. 

Don't do it, it's a trap! Just kidding.
happy.gif
JAC has been very good to me and maxtempo, they're good people. Can't help but think that the amount of sneakers we've sent through them, well, mostly maxtempo
laugh.gif
, gave them the idea to reach out to NTPI, but hey, business is business and I'm not one to knock someone else's hustle. Good luck with this endeavor JAC. 

Back
Top Bottom