Johnny Air Cargo Online Shopping Services

happy.gif

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Don't do it, it's a trap! Just kidding.
happy.gif
JAC has been very good to me and maxtempo, they're good people. Can't help but think that the amount of sneakers we've sent through them, well, mostly maxtempo
laugh.gif
, gave them the idea to reach out to NTPI, but hey, business is business and I'm not one to knock someone else's hustle. Good luck with this endeavor JAC. 
Thanks sir btlgrnd!
happy.gif
Johnny Air Cargo just want to reach out to other possiblities when it comes to shipping items from the States. With all due respect to sir maxtempo96, we never intend to knock someone else's business.
wink.gif
We are really thankful that you guys showed interest in our services. 

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Don't do it, it's a trap! Just kidding.
happy.gif
JAC has been very good to me and maxtempo, they're good people. Can't help but think that the amount of sneakers we've sent through them, well, mostly maxtempo
laugh.gif
, gave them the idea to reach out to NTPI, but hey, business is business and I'm not one to knock someone else's hustle. Good luck with this endeavor JAC. 
Thanks sir btlgrnd!
happy.gif
Johnny Air Cargo just want to reach out to other possiblities when it comes to shipping items from the States. With all due respect to sir maxtempo96, we never intend to knock someone else's business.
wink.gif
We are really thankful that you guys showed interest in our services. 

I paid P1,800 for a pair of sz 8 hyperfuse that I ordered. Thought it would be cheaper considering the actual weight but apparently they used volume weight but it's still cheaper since it's all in already (including custom taxes)

I paid P1,800 for a pair of sz 8 hyperfuse that I ordered. Thought it would be cheaper considering the actual weight but apparently they used volume weight but it's still cheaper since it's all in already (including custom taxes)

Does Johnny Air Cargo ship from US to Singapore? If yes, kindly advise the rate for a pair of a basketball shoes. TIA.

Does Johnny Air Cargo ship from US to Singapore? If yes, kindly advise the rate for a pair of a basketball shoes. TIA.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Hi sir sircsetroc. Thanks for the inquiry. Unforatunately, we don't ship from US to Singapore. But we do have US-Manila and Singapore-Manila. Thanks!

Hi sir sircsetroc. Thanks for the inquiry. Unforatunately, we don't ship from US to Singapore. But we do have US-Manila and Singapore-Manila. Thanks!

Originally Posted by genroel vargas

Vice Versa? Kindly PM me the rates....thanks

Originally Posted by genroel vargas

Vice Versa? Kindly PM me the rates....thanks

just claimed the kobe vi 3d sz7.5 i purchased from a fellow NTer last week..

i had it shipped from johnny air cargo and only paid less than 700 pesos..

huge thanks to Gen for patiently answering my numerous questions and keeping me updated on the status of my package
happy.gif

just claimed the kobe vi 3d sz7.5 i purchased from a fellow NTer last week..

i had it shipped from johnny air cargo and only paid less than 700 pesos..

huge thanks to Gen for patiently answering my numerous questions and keeping me updated on the status of my package
happy.gif

^ wow 700 for the pair! nice!

I had some shoes shipped this year and I am paying average 2,200 to 2,500+ pesos per pair of shoes
frown.gif

which hurts! I hope to get better rates the next time!

^ wow 700 for the pair! nice!

I had some shoes shipped this year and I am paying average 2,200 to 2,500+ pesos per pair of shoes
frown.gif

which hurts! I hope to get better rates the next time!

@mouse - Thank you very much for trying out our services. We are really glad that we were able to accommodate your shipping needs. We hope to do business again with you the soonest.

@mouse - Thank you very much for trying out our services. We are really glad that we were able to accommodate your shipping needs. We hope to do business again with you the soonest.

bought a kobe VI bhm from ISS and had it shipped thru JAC NY office. I paid 1500 for shipping. got the package yesterday. sir gen gave me constant updates. they even send messages to your mobile when your packages are ready for pick up. i must say i am very pleased with their services. no more dealing with customs this time.

bought a kobe VI bhm from ISS and had it shipped thru JAC NY office. I paid 1500 for shipping. got the package yesterday. sir gen gave me constant updates. they even send messages to your mobile when your packages are ready for pick up. i must say i am very pleased with their services. no more dealing with customs this time.

@sir dencio31617 - Thank you very much sir. We are so pleased that you were satisfied by our services. Hope to be of service with you again. 
happy.gif

@sir dencio31617 - Thank you very much sir. We are so pleased that you were satisfied by our services. Hope to be of service with you again. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom