Johnny Damon with Some Insightful Words on The A-Rod Situation

[h1]Damon: Murder Is Worse Than Steroids[/h1]

(BDD / ESPN screen image)
[h4]In Times Like These, The Nation Turns Its Lonely Ears
to the One and Only Johnny Damon
[/h4]
Johnny Damon speaks to the mediatoday in Tampa following A-Rod's presser: "Yeah he did some bad things. He took a steroid. Definitely do not condone that, at all, but therecould be a lot worse things he could have been doing out there. He hasn't done a crime. So there's worse things that he could have done but you knowI've known Alex since he was 15 and he's always been super nice to me and so I'm going to support him and try help him through this time.(Reporter: Johnny, what would have been worse?) Murdering someone... There'splenty of things that could be worse than what he did. (Reporter: In your mind, is what he did cheating?) For part time in his career, perhaps, butyou know what, the pitchers that were facing him too at the time were doing it."
laugh.gif
roll.gif

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/2009/02/damon_murder_is_worse_than_ste.htmlhttp://bostondirtdogs.bos...er_is_worse_than_ste.html

I KNEW this was gonna get posted up.
laugh.gif

I was
smh.gif
x
laugh.gif
yesterday...Damon has always been a bad speaker but this was terrible, even for him.

I was waiting for this. I know jd means well but dude just didnt think before he opened his mouth.

i like damon's new effin' haircut
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Anyway, this was easily the best part of yesterday's press conference.

The actual clip is much funnier than just reading the quote because of the awkward "um's" and pauses after he says, "Murderingsomeone."
laugh.gif

His abysmal grammar is humorous, as well.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The actual clip is much funnier than just reading the quote because of the awkward "um's" and pauses after he says, "Murdering someone."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Silly me, i was fully expecting the token "I mean, there is a war going on right now."

well atleast we know A-Roid has always been super nice to johnny. Thats some touching stuff right there

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The actual clip is much funnier than just reading the quote because of the awkward "um's" and pauses after he says, "Murdering someone."
laugh.gif

Yeah, he isn't great at public speaking...always wondered if it relates to that concussion he had several years ago

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, he isn't great at public speaking...always wondered if it relates to that concussion he had several years ago

I think that's what usually happens. A person is extremely intelligent and well-spoken up until they suffer a concussion and then immediatelyturn into a dumb ##%.

I saw this yesterday and thought did this dude really say murder. And than i loled

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I think that's what usually happens. A person is extremely intelligent and well-spoken up until they suffer a concussion and then immediately turn into a dumb ##%.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I miss having Johnny on the Sox.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom