Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

Scottish daily press?

Like Cam'ron quoting the Canadian Wall Street Journal :lol:

also all the women i see commenting on this trial support Depp
All I'm hearing in real life is the opposite. Some go the both sides route as well. I guess you could say Johnny should have seen the signs way earlier but that would be victim shaming no?

All I'm hearing in real life is the opposite. Some go the both sides route as well. I guess you could say Johnny should have seen the signs way earlier but that would be victim shaming no?

Women got terms for everything they dont like nowadays, and use those terms to talk down on others

Most women just say everything is narcissistic behavior because they dont know any other terms to use :lol:

I don't know what this reddit sub is , but someone referenced it in another thread.
I think it's a mostly female sub but everyone there supports amber heard.

Women got terms for everything they dont like nowadays, and use those terms to talk down on others

Most women just say everything is narcissistic behavior because they dont know any other terms to use :lol:

Toxic femininity: all men gotta be 6’ 2”+, make 6 figures or else they “low value males”

0277AF3F-3E93-4138-9388-E967ED39D67E.png

Back
Top Bottom