Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

Everybody trying not to laugh.

The characters being asked to testify is reminding me of the final season of Seinfeld when they were put on trial :lol:

I almost feel like this is one big joke done to entertain us.

The reaction to that Willy Wonka question :rofl:

IMG-3284-PNG.png

Question, I haven't made up my mind on this.
Forget the legal part, just if you had to be right.

What do you think is more likely?

a. Johnny literally never hit her once.

or

b. Johnny did hit her but Amber put way too much sauce on the story
and was also abusive herself.

Question, I haven't made up my mind on this.
Forget the legal part, just if you had to be right.

What do you think is more likely?

a. Johnny literally never hit her once.

or

b. Johnny did hit her but Amber put way too much sauce on the story
and was also abusive herself.
B.

Really seems to me Depp got some serious substance abuse issues and blacks out. I dunno, maybe he doesn't even remember doing it.

If I'm betting, I'm saying he did put hands on her. But Heard such an unsympathetic victim, a liar, abusive herself and seems to be a low character person generally, so Depp (who is a very likeable person) is getting the benefit of the doubt.

So if someone is squatting in my bed ready too drop a dookie unless I pick. I'm going B.

B.

Really seems to me Depp got some serious substance abuse issues and blacks out. I dunno, maybe he doesn't even remember doing it.

If I'm betting, I'm saying he did put hands on her. But Heard such an unsympathetic victim, a liar, abusive herself and seems to be a low character person generally, so Depp (who is a very likeable person) is getting the benefit of the doubt.

So if someone is squatting in my bed ready too drop a dookie unless I pick. I'm going B.

yah this is where I am i think,

It's hard for me to think she just totally made everything up on some Gone Girl ****.
and he is an addict so he can't even completely account for his behavior.

obviously no one has to be a perfect victim,
but Amber Heard behavior just seems so nasty and exploitative

it's really hard to take anything she says seriously even if it's partially true.

Back
Top Bottom