Johnny walker appreciation

this *#@$ got me good right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
black label
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just started drinking whiskey and im actually surprised at how smooth even cheap stuff is

whiskey neat, on the rocks, whiskey soda.......damn good stuff

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i just started drinking whiskey and im actually surprised at how smooth even cheap stuff is

yurp....the only liqour i drink for taste
pimp.gif

i am a fan of johnny.
never had blue label but might buy a bottle for my college graduation next month and only drink it on special occasions.

Did someone rap about JW recently? Was Kanye seen holding a JW bottle somewhere? I swear I've seen at least 2-3 posts in the last month about JW.

[elitist] I was drinking JW back when rappers were telling you to drink Patron and Grey Goose [elitist]

Putting down that clear stuff and picking up the dark bottles has been on of the best decisions I've made in terms of drinking alcohol. No crazy hang overs, actually being able to remember the night before, and enjoying the taste of the drink as opposed to straight downing a shot and making that
sick.gif
face afterward.

Johnny Walker, Jack Daniels, Henney > all else I've tried.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yurp....the only liqour i drink for taste
pimp.gif
That and Cognac.
pimp.gif
I rarely chase anything, except salt and lemon with Patron.

I've never had the pleasure of trying Blue or Gold, but I've had Red and Black. Even Red was really smooth

Very appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom