Join us for NikeTalk Live 2018, Sunday November 4th in Las Vegas.

I also have free nights at mgm properties
Only have to pay the resort fee ($35a night)
Or is the point to stay at that Westin with everyone else ?

need a room mate :nerd:

man if i get that day
its bout to be so damn lit
the alcohol gonna be FLOWING

I’ve nevwr heard of the guy
:smh:
If I end up going
Any of their signature sandwiches
On me my treat
Plus
Their Mac and cheese
Is :pimp:
I suspect they got the recipe
From some black grandma
Doesn’t taste like black folks Mac n cheese
But definitely close enough

Reactions: Ube
What kinda bouts are lined up for this event already?
None, unless you count the NBA2K tournament. Security personnel will be on site and we’re not inviting anyone who’s recently challenged another member to a fight.

Basically. Needs to be Livestreamed if it happens.
We may livestream the panel discussion and accept questions online.

sounds boring. All that ad money and this is the result?
I would refer you to those who attended NikeTalk Live 2016, some of whom have already committed to traveling to the next event from across the country.

If you consider hanging out with other NikeTalk members boring, I’m not sure why you spend so much time here.

Guests are free to stay wherever they wish. @UsualSuspects graciously offered to help us arrange the event’s hotel booking in our planning thread and assisted us in securing a discounted group rate for the Westin.

The happy hour event will also be held at the Westin and we’ll try to organize group ride sharing for interested guests to make transportation to the November 4th event venue more convenient and cost effective.

We deliberately chose not to patronize MGM resorts for this event due to their recent decision to sue over 1,000 victims of last year’s mass shooting: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/17/us/mgm-resorts-sues-victims.html

A member of the NikeTalk family lost a close friend due to this shooting, so this is a very personal issue for our team.

Personally, I consider MGM Resorts’ handling of this issue unconscionable. We made our arrangements accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom