Join us for NikeTalk Live 2018, Sunday November 4th in Las Vegas.

Was just in Vegas a week ago and I’m trying to find any excuse to go back. Lost my ****ing mind out there.

Just a heads up meth.. I'm on standby. I'm local so if there's last minute spots left count me in. Trying to let old heads who want the spots have them first.

Hi guys,

Any spots left?

I thought the original date was October 4th which conflicted with my schedule. I am free for November 4th
Yes, spots are still available to attend the event. One has already been reserved for you. You'll receive more information via PM.

Just a heads up meth.. I'm on standby. I'm local so if there's last minute spots left count me in. Trying to let old heads who want the spots have them first.
At this point, there's no benefit to waiting. We still have spots available and we'd rather get an accurate count sooner rather than later so we can make arrangements for catering, etc.

We had a lot of flakes drop out of the SF event on us after requesting a ticket. Thanks to the nominal ticket charge, fewer spots have been requested for this year's event - but we have a much stronger sense of who will actually show up. It's looking like attendance should be comparable to the previous event. Unlike the previous event, though, we're not holding spots for people who ultimately won't show up, so we do have room for anyone else who wants to attend.

Just let us know ASAP.

We're grateful for everyone's interest and participation.

Hey y'all, I hope it's not too late for me to attend. I figure it's time for me to show up to these summits =)

Shout out to Method Man for getting this old man back onto NT...I forgot my password

BRB, E7

Image-1.png

yep, i was wondering if there will be any links to see this.

hello method man,

can you post like an official schedule on the first post?

thanks
yep, i was wondering if there will be any links to see this.
If all goes well, we should be able to embed a live stream of the panel within this thread. If you're attending the event, you'l be contacted privately with information about ride sharing, etc. so you'll know exactly what to expect, and you can ask the staff on site ( HellaSteph HellaSteph and Nelson C Nelson C ) any questions you might have.

Only the publicly-relevant portion of the event schedule will likely be posted within this thread, so everyone interested has a chance to submit questions to the panel and will have the opportunity to watch it in real time.

Steph's worked hard to make sure the panel will be easy to stream - no cumbersome webinar link or dial-in will be required. I saw a quick test of the live streaming capability this afternoon and was impressed by how seamless it all is. If you tune in a few minutes late, you can just hit a button to jump straight to the live coverage.

We'll be using fairly standard gear, so don't set your sights on multi-camera coverage or anything too crazy, but, like many of you, I was disappointed that I missed out on seeing the panel discussion last time around and I'm really looking forward to watching the live stream with you all this year. It should be a highly entertaining discussion, enlivened, I'm sure, by everyone's questions and comments.

We're hopeful that the in-person experience will equal or exceed the previous event, and the team is working hard to ensure that we have much better coverage this time around for those of us who cannot attend in person. The "confessional" video @huddlerluis made for us last time around was such a big hit that we've hired a videographer to produce even more video coverage.

I hope everyone has a wonderful time at this year's event! We're grateful everyone's interest and enthusiasm.

Yea I wonder what will be discussed, like:

History and future of Nt
State of the sneaker culture
Samples! exclusives
Fun stories, etc

Yea I wonder what will be discussed, like:

History and future of Nt
State of the sneaker culture
Samples! exclusives
Fun stories, etc
It's really all up to what questions everyone here, and all guests in attendance, choose to ask. I'd expect to hear about all of those things - with the possible exception of rare samples/exclusives.

Last time around, @acervan brought a rare sneaker display, and @retrokid came through with some exclusives, but, as far as I'm aware, neither is scheduled to attend this year's event, unfortunately. However, @airrev will hopefully still be joining us remotely - so maybe you can encourage him to break out something special from his legendary collection.

Curious to see what’s in the auction.
The event itself will be a collection point for anyone who would like to donate items for our charity auction, but the auctions themselves will be held entirely online this winter.

More information about our upcoming charity auctions will be announced after the event.

I'm interested.

Do we have to wear our best heat? :rofl:I could imagine everyone wearing some holy grails.

Last edited:
Can't wait for happy hour tonight at 7 PM at the Westin! See everyone very soon.

For those who inquired about live streaming the NikeTalk Live panel:

The discussion is currently scheduled for 5 PM Eastern time, 2 PM Pacific.

Shortly before the panel begins, we'll be creating a separate thread for it. This will keep everything organized and readable, and make the panel easier to find for those who wish to view it on demand after the event has concluded.

The new thread will be posted here in the General forum, and we'll of course provide a link in this thread as well. You will be able to ask questions to the panel simply by posting them in the thread. Selected questions will be relayed to the event staff and panelists, and you'll hear the answers live via stream.

Back
Top Bottom