Jojo lost......

That was really good.

How did Jojo lose though? He's the son of one of the most well known rappers of all time, he's rich and he never has to do an honest day of work in his life.
Spoiler [+]
But for real, Jojo lost.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Sounds good, fo sho he aint write that

Did Jojo ever release anything?� a cd, mixtape?

Even Justine can spit
happy.gif

that burberry snuggie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Once he passes puberty then maybe I'll start giving him respect. I was laughing at his voice the whole time.
laugh.gif

Corny.

I said recognize talent, not your attraction to a little kid, clown.
Yo why you always sound so angry when you post?
laugh.gif
Dudes baby voice is borderline annoying, on a Justin Beiber level. Just because he doesn't like hs voice doesn't mean he's attracted to little kids. I can't stand Lil Boosies voice, so does that mean I'm attracted to all the rappers I prefer to listen to over him? Stop tryin so hard
Word, dude's acting like the guy was just hating on him for no reason.  It's no secret that hearing Diggy talk is annoying enough during the show with all his whining and whatnot, so as great as his flow and lyrics might be, his voice will definitely turn some listeners off.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Once he passes puberty then maybe I'll start giving him respect. I was laughing at his voice the whole time.
laugh.gif

Corny.

roll.gif
dude got bodied

roll.gif

he went in HARD . i just hope he can stay consistent and grow up as a protige under his dads eye .

laugh.gif

Corny.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

He just looks goofy
laugh.gif
Soooooooooo bad.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes using so much emotion and thinking he's killing it and $%*%.

I feel bad for him.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 i feel so bad cuz Diggy is just gona keep makin him look liek a bigger butthole
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

laugh.gif

Corny.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the clown.

I was hoping to use my first post on something good after lurking for 2 1/2 years.. but dang jojo really is trash I didn't even finish listening to either one of his tracks posted in here.

Damn, Diggy is pretty nice for a 14 year old. I'm sure he's been getting help with the writing and what not, but that's a good way to start. I hope he stays low key for a couple more years and comes out as a 17-18 year old. Then there won't need to be a transition from kid rapper to adult rapper.

Back
Top Bottom