JoJo Simmons - Holy Water (Juelz Santana Diss)

Man, that B. Pump track had me dyin:rofl: At the end when he's talking. Whuss wrong w/ that dude? Straight comedy.

"Im Not On That Violence S** ", But He In A Room Full Of C's...SMH 
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Somebody Gonna Off This Kid

Pathetic.  JoJo needs to just sit his *** down somewhere and help his sisters sell shoes and Juelz needs to locate his stolen hard-drive.  Both are are two ****** walking around with L's on their back. 

Whats understood aint gotta be said at all simple as that

You diss somebody thinking its all good. Acting like you wont get press for it later on

Juelz aint diss em back he just showed em what time it is

rev run needs to throw some money at those slowbucks dudes who are also from queens to just squash this whole situation

before it gets tragic.

rev run needs to throw some money at those slowbucks dudes who are also from queens to just squash this whole situation

before it gets tragic.
That would be smart on his behalf.. Or JoJo pass around the Queens area could be revoked

Last edited:
so jojo rolling with the goons now? whatever happned to that rap group he was in with his friends? I wonder what his pops is thinking right now about this. I mean I know Jojo dissed him on the track and all (even though Juelz satrted it techincally) But Juelz shouldn't have let his people do that to him. He should've just left that kid alone just out respect for who his father is. He needs to worry about making new music that's better than that God Awful Willing mixtape (that tape was such a disappointment)

This man Jo Jo always look out of place :smh:

Too Short said it best tho, "If you can't hang with the Big Doggs stay on the porch". |I

Do you really think juelz made a call and put ****** out on JoJo simmons neck?

Juelz hangs around a BUNCH of hood ****** who eat because he put them in position to, they have that hood mentality, them dudes aren't rappers so of course this is how they're going to react.... They didnt beat him up, didnt rob him, just yoked homie up and told em to stop the act. JOJO bought this situation on himself man

Back
Top Bottom