JoJo Simmons - Holy Water (Juelz Santana Diss)

How come when dudes was beefing with Tru Life they all know exactly where he was at not to far from where they were at... how come there was nothing like this that went down?

Still he got caught slipping and to dudes saying that he should have took a beating... he's not a hood N with that pride of a street N where you're willing to look at things in that perspective.

He's a regular suburban house N so he's not going to be in the mind state of someone coming from a rough urban hood.

The mentality of our people is sickening man...
mean.gif

Why dude gotta be a suburban house n?

Because that's exactly what he, as well as many on here, is... it is what it is the lames repping you too :smh:

Ain't nothing wrong with being a suburban house N or a house N at all and if other's are taking offense to it because of the term house N that was a term during slavery times then that's not what I was talking about.

What I'm refferring to is being a pencil neck geek or just a regular dude that came up in a nice suburban hood, but when you're online you claim to live the life of Maino, Gucci Mane, Uncle Murda or whoever portray's the life of a tough guy.

Ain't nothing wrong with coming up in a good household man... every street dude I've ever met said the same thing that I did when they looked back and that is that they would have been a more into the books and less into hanging out on the streets so they would have a better life and living situation.

I would have love to came up in a nice suburban household, but that wasn't the case but it is what it is. I'm not protraying to be some gangster killer either even though I came up rough, but it made me who I am today also and I'm not saying that because you came up in a good upbringing it makes you less than someone who did or makes you softer.

I'm saying in JoJo's case he came up privielged and he's acting like he came up about that life. But... I will say with a lot of P dudes if they have money then that makes them dangerous because theyn they can buy N's with heart with all of their money they have. And in JoJo's case he does have money so he can buy dudes who is about that life.

Everyone who works hard and tries to succeed at life it is to make a better living situation for their families and themselves so their kids can have a better life than they did. Unless you want to live large like a baller, but most blue collar people want to grow their kids up in a nice suburban household and have them be upstanding citizen's with a successful career instead of running the streets and doing crimes.

Maybe I chose the wrong words that might have offended you, but I still stick to what I say about him as well as many that try to portray a different life than the one that they really live.

Last edited:
Because that's exactly what he, as well as many on here, is... it is what it is the lames repping you too
mean.gif

Ain't nothing wrong with being a suburban house N or a house N at all and if other's are taking offense to it because of the term house N that was a term during slavery times then that's not what I was talking about.

What I'm refferring to is being a pencil neck geek or just a regular dude that came up in a nice suburban hood, but when you're online you claim to live the life of Maino, Gucci Mane, Uncle Murda or whoever portray's the life of a tough guy.

Ain't nothing wrong with coming up in a good household man... every street dude I've ever met said the same thing that I did when they looked back and that is that they would have been a more into the books and less into hanging out on the streets so they would have a better life and living situation.

I would have love to came up in a nice suburban household, but that wasn't the case but it is what it is. I'm not protraying to be some gangster killer either even though I came up rough, but it made me who I am today also and I'm not saying that because you came up in a good upbringing it makes you less than someone who did or makes you softer.

I'm saying in JoJo's case he came up privielged and he's acting like he came up about that life. But... I will say with a lot of P dudes if they have money then that makes them dangerous because theyn they can buy N's with heart with all of their money they have. And in JoJo's case he does have money so he can buy dudes who is about that life.

Everyone who works hard and tries to succeed at life it is to make a better living situation for their families and themselves so their kids can have a better life than they did. Unless you want to live large like a baller, but most blue collar people want to grow their kids up in a nice suburban household and have them be upstanding citizen's with a successful career instead of running the streets and doing crimes.

Maybe I chose the wrong words that might have offended you, but I still stick to what I say about him as well as many that try to portray a different life than the one that they really live.
mean.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
cmon bro house ***** tho?
2 lames wit 2 terrible mixtapes smh

Because that's exactly what he, as well as many on here, is... it is what it is the lames repping you too :smh:

:smh:
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Yeah you really showed me... :stoneface:

cmon bro house ***** tho?
2 lames wit 2 terrible mixtapes smh

It is what is is...and that's what he is.

You really showed me...
laugh.gif

Listen to this guy. 

I'm not even wasting my time responding to that nonsense you spewing. 

Jojo playing himself, you say you dont condone violence then why are you recording a video with crips?
He couldve handled it way better and just did a radio interview or something and spoke on the incident

Jojo playing himself, you say you dont condone violence then why are you recording a video with crips?

because he was...

he's supposed to stop hanging out with his friends, or stop working in what he chose to do as his career because he got hemmed up? :rolleyes

Good Job JUELZ on sending goons at the Nephew of the most powerful name in the hip-hop industry now your album never gonna drop...He mite as well sell his records out of his trunk & btw this was a sucka move by JUELZ..

Jojo cant catch a break. Straight Tito of the Jackson Family status his sisters did they thing his lil bro doin good but he stay catchin Ls 
laugh.gif

Good Job JUELZ on sending goons at the Nephew of the most powerful name in the hip-hop industry now your album never gonna drop...He mite as well sell his records out of his trunk & btw this was a sucka move by JUELZ..
at what point are you accountable for your own actions though?

jojo's family being from queens you'd think he'd kinda know better but alas he's not a real street *****.

Good Job JUELZ on sending goons at the Nephew of the most powerful name in the hip-hop industry now your album never gonna drop...He mite as well sell his records out of his trunk

jojo's family being from queens you'd think he'd kinda know better but alas he's not a real street *****.

what did Jojo say that he needed to get checked for?

Last edited:

This is the mentality that keeps alot of hood ****** in the hood.  At the end of the day, we're talking about JoJo Simmons here.  Of course it was wrong for JoJo to talk greasy, but from Juelz perspective you gotta play past the small stuff and even the small ****** and worry about the big stuff.  Be it Juelz running up on JoJo Simmons or Juelz having one of his boys run up on Juelz is foolish and truly unnecessary.  That's like a grown man running up on an elementary school kid for talking trash, you gotta be smarter than that.  You can't get off-set or rattled by every person that talks or says something slick about you.  Not to mention, you gotta know who your messing with and in JoJo Simmons case your messing with the Simmons family and who JoJo is related to, not smart on Juelz end at all.

That's what I mean by looking at the big picture.  Some people you address and put in their place, some people shouldn't even be worth your time and attention.  That's how and why alot of ****** end up dead or in jail, worrying/fighting over petty things.  Like Alonzo said in Training Day........"you let the garbage men take care of the garbage".  A FRAUD like JoJo Simmons will and would eventually get his an in the end, just like any other FRAUD in the industry would get taken care of by the likes of a person or entity.........shot out to Reebok
wink.gif

Good Job JUELZ on sending goons at the Nephew of the most powerful name in the hip-hop industry now your album never gonna drop...He mite as well sell his records out of his trunk

This is the mentality that keeps alot of hood ****** in the hood.  At the end of the day, we're talking about JoJo Simmons here.  Of course it was wrong for JoJo to talk greasy, but from Juelz perspective you gotta play past the small stuff and even the small ****** and worry about the big stuff.  Be it Juelz running up on JoJo Simmons or Juelz having one of his boys run up on Juelz is foolish and truly unnecessary.  That's like a grown man running up on an elementary school kid for talking trash, you gotta be smarter than that.  You can't get off-set or rattled by every person that talks or says something slick about you.  Not to mention, you gotta know who your messing with and in JoJo Simmons case your messing with the Simmons family and who JoJo is related to, not smart on Juelz end at all.

That's what I mean by looking at the big picture.  Some people you address and put in their place, some people shouldn't even be worth your time and attention.  That's how and why alot of ****** end up dead or in jail, worrying/fighting over petty things.  Like Alonzo said in Training Day........"you let the garbage men take care of the garbage".  A FRAUD like JoJo Simmons will and would eventually get his an in the end, just like any other FRAUD in the industry would get taken care of by the likes of a person or entity.........shot out to Reebok :wink: .  

I understand what you're saying and it is most definitely true, but it's hard for most hood dudes to break that mentality because they've came up that way for a long time so it just becomes part of them.

A good example is being a hood dude and coming from a hood neighborhood and going to a pretty decent college. The change in environment and peoples personalities is so different and then when something does go sour if you're used to that hood lifestyle you quickly resort back to it against people who come from a well off background making you look like some monster or bully.

Why are people under the impression that juelz sent ****** on a hunt for jojo simmons.... The man barely acknowledged the situation on twitter when the "beef" first started :rolleyes

This is simply a street ***** from his crew who decided to take matters into his own hands, Juelz never came across as a guy who wanted to prove he was tough or had some kind of facade about him, i'm sure he could careless about a ***** who hangs out with crips who cut holes in their bandana to fit their blunts :lol:

That's what I mean by looking at the big picture.  Some people you address and put in their place, some people shouldn't even be worth your time and attention.  That's how and why alot of ****** end up dead or in jail, worrying/fighting over petty things.  Like Alonzo said in Training Day........"you let the garbage men take care of the garbage".  A FRAUD like JoJo Simmons will and would eventually get his an in the end, just like any other FRAUD in the industry would get taken care of by the likes of a person or entity.........shot out to Reebok
wink.gif

I understand what you're saying and it is most definitely true, but it's hard for most hood dudes to break that mentality because they've came up that way for a long time so it just becomes part of them.

A good example is being a hood dude and coming from a hood neighborhood and going to a pretty decent college. The change in environment and peoples personalities is so different and then when something does go sour if you're used to that hood lifestyle you quickly resort back to it against people who come from a well off background making you look like some monster or bully.
Thank you for that, and that's exactly why I said what I did.  Some dudes don't know better until they are enlightened or given the awareness to do better.  If my words, or your words can be the spark to help get someone on here or someone looking a different perspective and can help bring about change then it's all worth it. 

what did Jojo say that he needed to get checked for?
Are you from the suburbs? Jojo talked greasy, period. It's common knowledge in the hood that if you don't got N's behind you don't mouth off to a dude that do, it could end very bad for you. And thats not even about being a punk, sometimes you just gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em so you can make sure that you live to see another day.

you don't know what you're talking about.

you're talking about a video after the incident, and he's not even talking greasy.

stay out of the conversation

Back
Top Bottom