Jon & Kate Season Premiere

Dude should have put his foot down on her verbal abuse a long time ago.
Hopefully someone can let her know the job description for mom and wife are different and then their marriage will work.
It should have been him though, dude needs to open his mouth more often.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I watched it. I think it's a wrap for those two.

My thing with Jon is, he complains about not having a "normal" life and having to be in the spotlight 24/7, but that's what you signed up for when you agreed to do the show fam. Stop complaining and deal with it.

It's not going away anytime soon, especially now with they're marriage looking the way it is. All the attention is just gonna grow, and so are the rumors and the tabloids.
I think that's where it all went wrong.

I feel bad for the kids. I'm not gonna point fingers @ Jon or Kate...who am I to judge them as I'm not married myself...but the kids? This is gonnatake toll on them.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Dude should have put his foot down on her verbal abuse a long time ago.
Hopefully someone can let her know the job description for mom and wife are different and then their marriage will work.
It should have been him though, dude needs to open his mouth more often.
You hit it on the nail right there, I been watching this show off and on since last late summer, I've been waiting for an episode where heblows up on her... but nothing so far. Dudes face look like the two-year-no- vitamin P cat on worldstar every episode. Remember when they had the viewer emailasking if they ever find time to smash?
She was like "No!,We're not answering that!" and I'm like "you just did lady"
grin.gif
. See: bold text

I WAS a huge fan of this show. I'm not surprised at the possible divorce, and I have no reason to doubt that Kate was the one who forced in the wedge. LikeLazy B said above, Kate doesn't allow her own parents to see the kids. The reason behind her broken relationship with her parents is also quite shocking;when she learned of her pregnancy with the sextuplets, her father, a pastor, held a donation drive to help Jon and Kate. Apparently, Kate made ridiculousdemands about the donations. She was adamant about the items being of the same brand, and told her father to tell the church-goers to exchange them or returnthem, ultimately leaving her father in a terrible position.

I don't really care about "celebrity" gossip but i've watched this show since day one, so I can't help but feel bad for both Jon and Kateand especially for their children. It's easier for us to sympathisize with the male, but it's easy to see that Kate asked for all of this.

Another strange coincidence is that my sister's house-mate is either a first or second cousin of Jon Gosselin (no ducktales, she texted me this not toolong ago). They were watching TV in their living room and the show came on, and she mentioned it.

Anyway, I haven't watched the show because I no longer have cable TV (a personal choice I made).

I hate this fing show. My girl always puts it in on when she gets the remote. I mean why do people care so much? is she the only mom that has had that manykids at once? Seriously i couldn't care less how the kids grow up.

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

Jon's whip.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is already thinking like a single man....You best beleive that whip has no car seats in it

But realtalk I feel for the herd of kids that they got. I hope these kids turn out normal and don't end up on intervention or maury

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

^^^ :
nerd.gif

Apparently Kate was getting close to her bodyguard and Jon called her out on it. Since he did that she presented him with a contract stating that it'sbasically over. He can date other people and do whatever he wants as long as he shows up for the show. Aunt Jodi and Uncle Kevin (?) said that Jon was takenback by it and basically Kate is the one causing all this mess. I feel like those kids are going to have serious problems when the grow up. I can already seeMaddy being a little attention needing !!%$!.

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

^^^ :
nerd.gif

Apparently Kate was getting close to her bodyguard and Jon called her out on it. Since he did that she presented him with a contract stating that it's basically over. He can date other people and do whatever he wants as long as he shows up for the show. Aunt Jodi and Uncle Kevin (?) said that Jon was taken back by it and basically Kate is the one causing all this mess. I feel like those kids are going to have serious problems when the grow up. I can already see Maddy being a little attention needing !!%$!.

Link to article about said contract?

If that's true and if it's really like that, Jon needs to open his mouth and let it be known that he isn't the "bad guy" in this wholething.

How it seems is that he's ready to give up while she's the only one that wants to fight and make things work.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

^^^ :
nerd.gif

Apparently Kate was getting close to her bodyguard and Jon called her out on it. Since he did that she presented him with a contract stating that it's basically over. He can date other people and do whatever he wants as long as he shows up for the show. Aunt Jodi and Uncle Kevin (?) said that Jon was taken back by it and basically Kate is the one causing all this mess. I feel like those kids are going to have serious problems when the grow up. I can already see Maddy being a little attention needing !!%$!.

Link to article about said contract?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-interview-jon-kates-secret-marriage-contract

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

any body else think kate is decent looking the only thing holding me back from saying she is hot is he fact that she has had 8 kids
i think shes hott

I'd smash Kate but she hella annoying and a little B, I can guarantee that shes the reason for everything

Back
Top Bottom