Jon & Kate Season Premiere

any one watching it?
nerd.gif

Just saw it...what's the deal? I feel bad as hell for those little kiddos.

Are they getting a divorce? She said she tried to figure it out for six months or something? that's not nearly enough time when you have a long marriageand eight kids.

Kate stays taking the heat from the media. The last 2 weeks, every time I go to the check out line at the grocery store, I always see a gossip mag talkingabout her.
laugh.gif
Today it was something like "From mom to monster...fired 40 staffs in 3 months period, care more about money than her kids".

any body else think kate is decent looking the only thing holding me back from saying she is hot is he fact that she has had 8 kids

I have a feeling that they'll divorce in a couple of months thus ending the show. She already doesn't let her parents see the kids. Its appearing thatshe is the problem.

@ work FTL.

She does seem like a control freak. Jon is cool, relaxed but shes always freaking out over the littlest thing, Way to overprotective too.

None the less i gotta cathc the episode later

Jon and Kate's marriage is done...seriously.

Some website has Jon(or was it Kate?) brother doing a tell-all about their marriage.

i honestly don't get this show, it's so pointless and stupid. i watched it one day for 5 min, i was not able to understand the appeal.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

i honestly don't get this show, it's so pointless and stupid. i watched it one day for 5 min, i was not able to understand the appeal.

dude...every single show on TV is like this

Family reality shows FTL.

This is making Gene Simmons (his family + show) a god in the eyes of people who believe in marriage. Props to Gene.

I watched it. I think it's a wrap for those two.

My thing with Jon is, he complains about not having a "normal" life and having to be in the spotlight 24/7, but that's what you signed up forwhen you agreed to do the show fam. Stop complaining and deal with it.

It's not going away anytime soon, especially now with they're marriage looking the way it is. All the attention is just gonna grow, and so are therumors and the tabloids.

i hope it's not over, like i would really like to see the kids grow up into their teenage years.
but again i hope the show is over after this season cause they need to stay together for the kids

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I watched it. I think it's a wrap for those two.

My thing with Jon is, he complains about not having a "normal" life and having to be in the spotlight 24/7, but that's what you signed up for when you agreed to do the show fam. Stop complaining and deal with it.

It's not going away anytime soon, especially now with they're marriage looking the way it is. All the attention is just gonna grow, and so are the rumors and the tabloids.
Thats what I say...They signed up for it..if you did'nt think it was for you then you should have left it..

Back
Top Bottom