Jon Stewart rips into Cramer...

^ Thanks

Dude got laid out...walked into it at every turn.
laugh.gif

my econ prof. was laughing at him last year and all the people who listen. He's no accredited in any sense to be making these trades.. dare I say, talkinghead. sometimes the bullying is deserved like i questioned in my earlier post.

This interview was uncomfortable to watch...not because of Kramer but because of Stewart. I've been a fan of the show post-Kilborn, and its pretty obviousStewart would not have done an interview like this in those early years. He kind of has a big head about his beliefs. This interview is pretty myopic, even forhim (as that is the nature of the show). Saying Kramer is at fault (and CNBC for that matter) is like saying people HAVE to believe FOX News, despite therebeing OTHER options. The whole recession thing has BEEN known about for a long time, before it was officially made clear we are, inf act, in a recession. Justbecause Kramer didn't tell you about does not mean him, nor his company, is at fault. Just read the interwebs ppl. Analysts have been hinting at this. Youdon't have to consider news NEWS only if it comes from the mouth of a talking head. I like both their shows btw

Back
Top Bottom