Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

They want the extra profit plain and simple
They know noone is gonna walk away just cuz we cant use rewards
They already put in a huge order for more socks lol

And you notice they always have that stuff just over the reward amounts so they can make some kinda change? Socks will be $18 or $25, just over that $15/$20. :lol: I used to grab dad hats off the sites bc they were right at $20, so they’d end up being free w/ ship.. now they’ve bumped em up to $22+.

E29AB3B8-EDF0-4BF9-BBED-9C3A61DC2219.jpeg
675C1183-C970-49C9-94D3-C5E6562A7972.jpeg
6EFC513F-8C85-4463-BB61-9CA71ED99C58.jpeg

Had pretty much every store I called beforehand flat out say they aren’t getting them (they were on the launch locator..)
Called the last two and said firmly “okay so I’m calling to see how you’re releasing the backboards on the fifth, I see you’re releasing them on the launch locator” and they just straight up said FCFS. Think they realize when they can’t get over on someone. Funnily enough called the same stores on Saturday and they said they wouldn’t have em. I really don’t fw in store drops at all, so sketchy rather take an L online
Yeah it’s hella sketchy. I called another store and they said they aint getting em bc they’re doing “renovations” at the store. Uhh wtf???? LMAO the nerve of employees

Glad I'm not the only one having issues with shady store employees. Called the only FNL near me that's getting them and asked if they are doing raffles. Dude asked me to hold and 2 minutes later says "nah we reached our limit for the raffle" so I took a trip down anyway and they said I could sign up. That FNL turned to ish real quick with the new people they hired.

Seen satins today. Beautiful shoe. So 40 pairs at hoh 30 going out to the public. Only one of each in size 10-12 and employees wiped them out.

Fnl same 5-8. 12 pairs 6-8 to public. A gamble release.

is this a new York hoh?

So FNL is doing is giving out raffle tickets today? I never deal with them but I’d give it a shot. Tried calling but no one is picking up.

is this a new York hoh?

Nah.

I got a crazy trade in place for my size in a 12 and 11 at out of town stores. I know it was over when they said the dm said hold a size 11.5 for him.

Lol that’s all I need to know what I knew already about this release

Back
Top Bottom