Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

I would lose my **** if I hit FNL and they end up saying they did a raffle.
I could see now, employees knowing its a raffle and saying FCFS to throw people off.
Should have recorded the phone call or something

FTA code? Totally forgot to ask when I went to pick up the Clay Greens today.

you've been constantly asking for codes. Just chill. If someone has it and generous enough to post it, they will. Or you can look up the check in codes on twitter. Asking for codes is already against the rules.

Anyone have any of the shiekh QR codes in SoCal?

I thought you had to be physically at the location to be able to scan it in. But I do remember someone else saying you can be in like a 2-3 mile radius.

I thought you had to be physically at the location to be able to scan it in. But I do remember someone else saying you can be in like a 2-3 mile radius.

you can jig location and it's not as complex as it is with adidas confirmed

Between having to deal with Bots online, and shady employees in-store, it's so darn difficult to cop limited ish.

FinishLine corporate on twitter says FCFS. But I made some calls: One FL told me yesterday they already had a 1-day raffle, another one said they'd pass out raffle tickets today until they ran out, another one said they weren't sure what day they'd do a raffle ... it's such BS.

Between having to deal with Bots online, and shady employees in-store, it's so darn difficult to cop limited ish.

FinishLine corporate on twitter says FCFS. But I made some calls: One FL told me yesterday they already had a 1-day raffle, another one said they'd pass out raffle tickets today until they ran out, another one said they weren't sure what day they'd do a raffle ... it's such BS.

Man I don’t even try to cop from finish lines. Fta or ftl app for me or bust! Unless online. Snkrs hasn’t been too good to me either

My finish line only had a two hour window today from 10-12 smh

Back
Top Bottom