Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Yall must have bots.. I was on it asap. I was so fast I was able to take an L and come to this thread in time to see no one even posted about it yet lol.

Copped manually. I went through everything as quickly as I could, didn’t even read half the things I clicked on. :lol:

My size isn’t one of the top 5, so that probably helped a bit.

I was on the app maybe the same minute or a minute after the notification went out and 11 - 12 were already gone.

I got a size 9. I tried for a size 12 first, but no go. I'll oop it to a friend of mine who really wanted them. Stockx prices are dropping like crazy.

yeah that size and under specifically are dropping. Which is good for me because thats around my size.

Was checking finish line at 10 am like I tend to do a few times a week and saw these pop up. I was able to get a size 11.5 and I wear a men's 10. I'll have to see them in hand and decide whether or not I will keep them. The bigger sizes on Stock X are still up there in price so I may have to sell if I'm not impressed. I'm still a little shocked that I was able to get a pair in a 11.5. I guess I should have tried for a 12 since they go for more but I was thinking more to wear in that moment.

got the pair i snagged from fNL inlast night and i am very unimpressed by the satin and stitching on the wings logo
leather is great but man...that satin gonna look horrible once broken in

My status on finish line is still “submitted” and “processing”. It’s making me a bit nervous because usually they’re quick to move things along. I got an email confirming the order about 5 minutes after placing it but no movement so far on the website. Hopefully it all works out, I’ve not had many problems with finish line in the past

My status on finish line is still “submitted” and “processing”. It’s making me a bit nervous because usually they’re quick to move things along. I got an email confirming the order about 5 minutes after placing it but no movement so far on the website. Hopefully it all works out, I’ve not had many problems with finish line in the past

If you got an e-mail saying the order is confirmed, you should be fine, right?? I sure hope so, and believe so. For both of our sake.

97776304-2C72-4835-A5BE-20A500EF6DA0.jpeg
B6A9BAAC-45D8-4E4A-AF79-6906FE5C63E9.jpeg
I ordered a pair from Instyleshoes on ebay and the tag has a stamp. What does this mean?

Are you normally a size 7.5? how does the 9W fit you?

Oof. Thanks for the heads up. I don't usually let myself get TOO excited until I have the box from UPS / FedEx / USPS in hand.
Mine did switch from submitted/processing to processing/processing but I don’t know if there’s any reason to be concerned or relieved until shipping confirmation happens

Wife’s pair from finishline showed up, happy to have secured them for her!
944EFB57-FA85-4F53-BFD0-366618108BBA.jpeg
Those look nice. My wife doesn’t like orange on shoes. I tried to tell her it’s starfish but she wasn’t havin’ it. I decided to get myself a pair. My wife is getting chalk coral human races for Mother’s day.

Back
Top Bottom