Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Giiiiiiirl, if you mess this up for me!!!!!
383276393758195713.png

Both my finishline are FCFS, holy. Might take my first W, gonna hit the store a few hours before opening since its at the mall

Can I buy as many pair as I want since it FCFS or is it like a one pair per customer? Might have to bring a crackhead in there with me

Called and asked they said theyre doing FCFS, didnt wanna ask if i could cop as many pair as i want on the slight chance they change it to raffle just cus of that lol
Lmao facts. I called and they did an instore raffle today but then I called another a lil farther out. They’re doing FCFS. Dude on the phone was like “we’re not getting them” and had no clue what they were .. feel like they were tryna lie to me till I said it was on the launch locator lol

So, not sure if it’s been mentioned but last night I stopped by at FTL & they had a flier announcing that discounts would no longer be accepted starting 4/28/18 on launch product. I know 1’s are on the cheaper side of retro’s, but I figured I’d let y’all know what I saw.

So, not sure if it’s been mentioned but last night I stopped by at FTL & they had a flier announcing that discounts would no longer be accepted starting 4/28/18 on launch product. I know 1’s are on the cheaper side of retro’s, but I figured I’d let y’all know what I saw.

I believe it's for 11 retros and QS only because the 1's that dropped today worked.

Both my finishline are FCFS, holy. Might take my first W, gonna hit the store a few hours before opening since its at the mall

Can I buy as many pair as I want since it FCFS or is it like a one pair per customer? Might have to bring a crackhead in there with me
One per and if you’re asking them type of questions you might not even get one :lol:

FNL rigged af lol I’m running around doing all these raffles and my boy called to tell me the girl he knocking down (mgr at fnl) is gonna pull both our tickets :smh: :lol:

I’m like damn it’s that easy lol. Grateful but now I know why I never win lol

lol win win for your friend

I believe it's for 11 retros and QS only because the 1's that dropped today worked.

I asked if it meant all releases and he said “Yes!” I don’t know, maybe it’ll spread eventually. He also said they won’t be able to use their Employee Discount on Launch Product. $10-20 won’t stop me from getting the releases so, either way whatever happens-happens? |l

Lmao facts. I called and they did an instore raffle today but then I called another a lil farther out. They’re doing FCFS. Dude on the phone was like “we’re not getting them” and had no clue what they were .. feel like they were tryna lie to me till I said it was on the launch locator lol
Had pretty much every store I called beforehand flat out say they aren’t getting them (they were on the launch locator..)
Called the last two and said firmly “okay so I’m calling to see how you’re releasing the backboards on the fifth, I see you’re releasing them on the launch locator” and they just straight up said FCFS. Think they realize when they can’t get over on someone. Funnily enough called the same stores on Saturday and they said they wouldn’t have em. I really don’t fw in store drops at all, so sketchy rather take an L online

Back
Top Bottom