Jordan 1 2013 - Bred - help before purchase

I’m new into sneakers, as I’m finally at a stage financially that I can afford to buy some shoes I’ve always wanted.

I want to get some BRED 1’s and have an opportunity to get some DS 2013’s.

With it being an almost 10 year old shoe at this point is there any potential issues with buying and wearing these? I know that Jordan 1’s don’t have the same soles as others that would potentially crumble.

Just don’t want to sink some $ into them and then have them sit in my closet as a collectors item because I’m scared to wear them.

I appreciate the help and have done some research just am wanting to make sure I make an educated purchase.

Nah no worries about wear in fact I wear my 2013s regularly and there is no issue.

I will say shape is pretty different but some prefer the red of 2013s more so take from that what you will.

Either way great shoe.

Do 2013s have the glitter problem?
Yes they do.

OP, Google “Air Jordan 1” glitter problem and read up on that. They are 100% wearable but you’ll definitely have to address the glitter problem with them, assuming the previous owner hasn’t already.

You can wear OG 1s as long as the threads are still attached to the midsole. They see them down so they will essentially never need a reglue

Back
Top Bottom