JORDAN 1 BANNED 2016 LEGIT CHECK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys I have done quite a few legit checks for a lot of members on here and this pair is very hard for me to check because the seller would only provide these 3 pics only and has claimed he can't provide any more because he has already shipped the shoes. This is for a friend of mine and now he is really nervous that these may be fake because I can't give him a for sure answer based on the pics. The tongue stitching spacing looks correct but what throws me off is the lace bags. From what I can tell the red lace bag looks like it has 4 lines but is hard to tell. The white lace bag is where i raise a brow the bag looks too wide. Tell me what you guys think. I need help with this one.

View media item 2174757View media item 2174758View media item 2174759View media item 2174760View media item 2174761

Need closeup of swoosh, other tags, back shape, shoe trees. They look sus

This was all the seller would send him claiming that he already boxed them up and shipped them. This gets worse... the seller told him if he purchased through via PayPal only he would give him a discount. He fell for the bait and sent payment friends and family so has no protection!!!!!

If he files a dispute with the CC company and not PayPal there is a chance he could get his money back. If he did use a CC. But if not sorry for your friends loss.

Last edited:
Off these only pics what do you guys think ? The tongue stitch spacing looks good and the red lace bag appears to have 4 lines but the white lace bag seems too wide or maybe it's just the pic. Anywayz we will see once they arrive. He really wants these shoes really bad and hopes they check out to be real. So he wants to wait and see. Will the time frame affect filing a credit card dispute if necessary?

This was all the seller would send him claiming that he already boxed them up and shipped them. This gets worse... the seller told him if he purchased through via PayPal only he would give him a discount. He fell for the bait and sent payment friends and family so has no protection!!!!!
Could still be legit. But the buyer is now reliant totally on the honesty of seller. He basically sent the seller free cash. He could ship you a box full of sand and laugh all the way to the bank. Paypal fees are 4% i think. If you cheap out on that its all on you. I can understand tryna save ebay fees. All this without proper pics. Just begging to be scammed. Hope for the best I guess.

The seller wanted $295 on eBay but told him if he purchased via PayPal friends and fam he would sell them to him for $265. So he did it.

Very sad day. They aren't even wearable the black leather is just so wrinkled also the shoe tree is wrong [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's wierd that the tongues and lace bags are good tho

Yeah I know. The tongue stitch spacing is correct and the lace bags have 4 lines. The shoe tree is wrong and of course the factory stamp is wrong. But if there was no box or no shoe trees besides the bad wrinkles on the black leather the shoes would check out .

So far these ain't looking good..

QC stamp is spaced
Lace bags have 5 lines

Post pics of the front and back of tongues (close) and
Pics of the back of the shoes
I just post the pic you want, can you take a look at them again, thank you very much

Sorry bud...they are fake I can tell by the factory stamp and the lace bags having 5 lines but more so with the factory stamp being too spaced out and not the correct font. What's crazy tho is my friend has fakes with the lace bags being correct but the factory stamp is not.

Your shoe tree is the only thing that they got right. Tongue stitch spacing is wrong also. The spaces look equal the bottom space should be wider than the top space

Left is real Right is fake

View media item 2181571

Hi Guys,  Can you help with mine?  I think they are legit, except the lace bags are not identical.  Could this be a QC issue? Anyone seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom