Jordan 1 Banned 2016 Legit check

Hello, if anyone could please check these out for me, I've been seeing alot of fakes online that look pretty good. Thanks in advance! View media item 2278085View media item 2278086View media item 2278087View media item 2278088View media item 2278089View media item 2278090View media item 2278091 This part slightly concerned me, couldn't tell if that was a widows peak towards the top in the center..
View media item 2278092View media item 2278093View media item 2278094View media item 2278095View media item 2278096View media item 2278097View media item 2278099View media item 2278100
Thanks again NT!

No Jordan 1 should have a peak that noticeable and usually 1s should never have peaks. Also on the word Jordan the R and D should connect at the bottom theses have a gap where you can clearly see they don't connect. I'm going with fake. Sorry man.

Also on USA pairs the box sticker should have the suggested retail price and the thin out lined black box where the 11 is has too much of a gap to the edge of the box sticker

Here is the box tag for USA pairs.
See where I made a black circle... the gap should be thin. Your box tag is for overseas pairs which is the one they replicate and they don't know that USA box tags are different. They just put the suggested price on it but they don't know that it should have the thinner gap.

View media item 2278418

Thank you all for the responses....I knew something might be up...looks like these are going back

View media item 2278729
How are these a overseas pair? It's obvious it's US pair. The suggested retail price has been torn off. This pair has a lot of flaws with the with the widows and the logo rd. Maybe get some more pictures up that are better quality.

1. Insole remove it so we can see how it glued. Should be slanted.
2. Bottom of the shoe it should be a deep red almost glossy.
3. Jordan wing logo

I didn't say they were overseas pairs. I said that the rep companies copy the overseas box tags because that is what they have over there on their real shoes. They make the mistake by putting it on shoes that are suppose to be USA pairs.

I didn't say they were overseas pairs. I said that the rep companies copy the overseas box tags because that is what they have over there on their real shoes. They make the mistake by putting it on shoes that are suppose to be USA pairs.

Also you can't go off of the red color of the soles or the upper for that matter. We had pairs from different retail stores and the red color varied among pairs. You should know this being that everyone knows Nike is inconsistent and their QC and production is not always on point

Also you can't go off of the red color of the soles or the upper for that matter. We had pairs from different retail stores and the red color varied among pairs. You should know this being that everyone knows Nike is inconsistent and their QC and production is not always on point

Also look at the pic I posted of the box tag comparison. USA box tags there is barely a white cap from the edge of the sticker to the black line.. it will vary slightly but not a lot like the overseas box tag which has the bigger gap. Trust me. Go and look at all real Retail pairs of 1s that are USA .

There are some fakes that do have the correct box tag with the minimal gap but 98% of them are wide and is a dead giveaway for USA pairs.

Back
Top Bottom