JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If you need to go through the normal check you would do on any NA 1. No weird nipple on toebox or heel etc

Thread is still going strong i see
pimp.gif

Do you guys know where i can get some black waxed laces...preferably with gold laces tips/aglets....if not just regular flat waxed laces will do...

no $80 leather laces please lol
Those would crackkk, if you find anything hit me lol.

Thread is still going strong i see :pimp:

Do you guys know where i can get some black waxed laces...preferably with gold laces tips/aglets....if not just regular flat waxed laces will do...

no $80 leather laces please lol

Those would crackkk, if you find anything hit me lol.

I did find a seller on eBay who sells them but its 51 inches in length and takes a 3-4 weeks to be delivered for some reason...

Thanks Gerald. He may be using someone else's pic but once I get them in I'll post them up!

fam, what's the best way to clean these?

Me personally, I beat the crap out of my Shadows and have used a leather cleaner from Finishline multiple times. Does the job with no signs of issues/discoloration.
really? I used the all-purpose foam cleaner from footlocker, scrubbed gently with a microfiber, and the red bled a little bit so I stopped..

Yeah this store is still around.

Its like an independent chain store if that makes any sense usually owned by Koreans.

Most stores from you can see on the store list are located in the middle of nowhere.

Back in the 90's the athlete's foot was on the level of finish line where there at now.

Good ol' athletes foot...if I remember that's the shoe store that had an indoor 1/2 court, back in days when employees laced up your shoes and you stuck the old pair in the new box.

Back
Top Bottom