JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Surprisingly enough there is a possibility for this. The date we get will determine if the public gets to eat em up, or if they are delegated to the connected and/or prepared (prepared as in us in here with many options and such).

Dat black/red/gold is fire and is being talked about as possibly one not many will get unfortunately. It's quite possible the West coast cry babies (I kid, I kid!) will get what they asked for in April...
Where's the gold used in them?

Surprisingly enough there is a possibility for this. The date we get will determine if the public gets to eat em up, or if they are delegated to the connected and/or prepared (prepared as in us in here with many options and such).

Dat black/red/gold is fire and is being talked about as possibly one not many will get unfortunately. It's quite possible the West coast cry babies (I kid, I kid!) will get what they asked for in April...
these black/red/gold seem to be flying under the radar. surprised me when i saw the colorway. is the midsole gold?

I sold my second pair of Banned 1's today. Got too good of an offer to pass it up, so I'm definitely glad to see these are looking more confirmed today. I'll be grabbing two pairs and make one of them a regular rotation shoe.

because already i have been asked this question,lol

1.I have access to a swoosh account(its nike.net account for europe)
2.I searched the model upc code(555088) to see which colorways will be released this year
3.This colorway came up,which i thought was the black red one
4.I searched the full upc code in google.
5.The link came up.

AND....THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Or you could of just followed me when i posted the FNL link for these, gamma xi's, laney v's, lebron XIs and KD vi's and a couple others almost a week ago.
Or maybe you do

View media item 409806

So besides the regular black/red I, there is another pair releasing that is black/red/gold?

word to da wise...

they make grey market pairs of these already from da release of da Bulls vs celtics DMP packs that were sold seperately

overseas year ago.

T2Kwu6XXNaXXXXXXXX_%21%21179985573.jpg

T2I7FpXc8NXXXXXXXX_%21%21179985573.jpg
T2Vsq6XoBXXXXXXXXX_%21%21179985573.jpg
T2xWC6XgJaXXXXXXXX_%21%21179985573.jpg
T2cmG6XfhXXXXXXXXX_%21%21179985573.jpg
T25Ti5XfFaXXXXXXXX_%21%21179985573.jpg

9 times out of 10 finishline changes the links with the added traffic to these pages ....

i had the backdoor in may of 2012 used it a few times b4 the infamous "rape the backdoor" with the 3's and restocks

me knowing people at fnl they will change this ...after the backdoor the it people start google searching places like nt and the other spots for any holes in the site

thats why i didnt post the links...just the descriptions cause i know out of hand things can get and it takes them a week or 2 but dont be surprised if it disappears 

^^ I hope they don't cause I had both the Bugs and Grape links early and both were good to go on RD, so we'll just have to wait and see.

^^ I hope they don't cause I had both the Bugs and Grape links early and both were good to go on RD, so we'll just have to wait and see.
yeah some of this stuff is 7 months out but more than likely were done after the national managers meeting in indy a few weeks back 

Might be the first and only shoe I double on. Been wanting these to return to OG form since '01 and not being able to find a price on banned 1's that wasn't "bend over and take it". I haven't even UnDS'ed my royals yet because I've been crossing my fingers for these joints. These , the royals and the shadows I will wear to the grave.

i know i'm getting off topic but can you look up the 8s and tell me what colors are dropping i still got some hope for the aquas

thought it was known these were releasing in the fall

Winter. Confirmation was posted May 5th in Black toe's thread, said impossible by this thread starter, 2 hours later the google search led to his accepting that info from 8 days prior. Mod's shut down our blk/red 1 thread when it was a modern notoriety "confirmation" (lol) at the end of Feb/beginning of March and told us not to make threads for shoes without more official confirmation, so that is why the guy that confirmed this with details on May 5th didn't create a thread :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom