JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i wouldnt be surprised if we saw 4 or 5 more colorways of the 1's

i think the chrome and aquas 8's are going too be shifted to 2014 1st/2nd quarter...i think the aquas for next may tho...wouldnt shock me

i wouldnt be surprised if we saw 4 or 5 more colorways of the 1's

i think the chrome and aquas 8's are going too be shifted to 2014 1st/2nd quarter...i think the aquas for next may tho...wouldnt shock me

1's just totally took over this year.

This turned into a finishline link thread lol... for some reason whenever finishline has a big release my card always gets rejected so I don't use them anymore. Don't understand why this happens.

Anyone have that photoshopped pic of the black/red 1's that was made in the royal thread a while back? I'm already in love with the OG box for these OG themed 1's. Just in visioning them with the black/red 1's....Absolutely gorgeous!

Anyone have that photoshopped pic of the black/red 1's that was made in the royal thread a while back? I'm already in love with the OG box for these OG themed 1's. Just in visioning them with the black/red 1's....Absolutely gorgeous!
umm..just google a OG pic.

umm..just google a OG pic.

Yeah the OG pic is the same it's just that PS was really good lookin and even though the '13 retros are really good the mold on the OG's are perfect. I wanted to lust over pics of a shoe I could actually obtain lol.

I haven't copped any I's this year but I will definitely try to get these.

Man...this going to be something else. Between the Black Toes and these I shouldn't need any more Jordans anytime soon though. Except a possible City Pack re-release or Infrareds, that is.

always nice to top off the year with a nice black/red cw

just released in 2011 (just like the WC 3s) maybe theres a chance the metallic 5s will feature NA.. JB always have some sort of anniversary up their sleeves lol

always nice to top off the year with a nice black/red cw

just released in 2011 (just like the WC 3s) maybe theres a chance the metallic 5s will feature NA.. JB always have some sort of anniversary up their sleeves lol
I doubt any 5's will get the NA treatment this year.  Probably in 2015 (25th anniversary).  I'm hoping the bred or white cement 4's receives the NA branding next year during it's 25th anniversary.

Inverted a picture of 2013 Royal 1s to get an idea of what these will look like.

[URL=http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/sole_camp/Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Royal-05_zpsce55ab64.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/sole_camp/Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Royal-05_zpsce55ab64.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[/quote]

That's exactly what to expect. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom