JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Tried paying with Credit card and instantly got denied due to fraud protection. Wasted like 30 secs doing that. Then I used paypal and got paypal payment confirmation but no order confirmation with them. Sagepay still says "Please wait while your transaction is authorised with the bank.' :stoneface:

You should be good

What sz?

Got a paypal reciept but nothing from the actual site. That Sage pay screen was scrolling for a few minutes and eventually errored out so I might be screwed.

Well, there goes a couple more hours of my life wasted for these shoes.

Thanks Nike.

size uk 9 us 10

anyone actually get an email confirmation from Chimps store? I haven't just paypal. I knew I should of just paypal'd for the get go instead of wasting time
Did You use their twitter link? Was that the fastest way to get to the shoe?

That's it! Sold out in just 4 minutes. Anyone who has completed checkout please wait for our confirmation of your order. There will be a large over sell on this product due to the cache not clearing quick enough. Thank you for all your orders.
LOLZ

I should've used Safari first it took long as hell to get on the site but at least it did instead of timing out like Chrome

Order Description:
The Chimp Store Transaction
Invoice ID:
xxxxxxx
Date:
Jan 2, 2014
Time:
03:27:30 PST
Completed

nerd.gif
getting canceled, they sent out that ig post at 325

Back