JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I woke up 15 min after thechimpstore released pairs. 
ohwell.gif

Yall thought you goin to get through on chimps, especially with the site trashing hours before release :lol:

Congratz to those that some how got through tho...

#TheHuntContinues

Last edited:
Just picked up a size 12 on Ebay for $225 shipped. There's a good chance, obviously, that the seller's a scam artist but it was worth a shot (he's got zero feedback). The pics looked good and he said all the right things in the listing. If they're bad I get my money back. I've never lost a case...

Too easy to cop all in EU..if anyone misses out you need to step your f5 game up! I bagged 3 pairs, all of them are actually really decent quality (for JB), my black toes were messed up but these are a good bit nicer.

Last edited:
I'm curious... which shoe was harder to get? The Royals or the Breds?

Btw, lowest price so far in the Philippines is around 320 (P13,000)

the royals were less available in the US, but it came out around the all star release. More people came out to get the breds.

those only dropped on all star weekend in store in Houston... it came out online before that...

I was broke and couldn't afford any kind of retro's back then up until recently now that I've saved up for a while and made a large enough cushion where I can be responsible, pay my bills, buy whatever release I like, and not feel broke. I was so mad that I couldn't get the 88' 3's especially since I thought they dropped in both black and white. Fortunately, someone told me that the black cement's haven't dropped and well that helped the stinging a little bit lol.

Royals were harder because most of us were naive enough to think they'd be available everywhere like the Chicago 1s and Knicks 1s.

These were tough but people should have been prepared after seeing what happened with Royals, Black Toes, and Shadows.

Last edited:
It seems to have been a total different story here in europe although the window was like 15 secs to get them.
I managed to go through Nike and Footlocker EU with luck and none of my orders was cancelled.

There was no limit on both sites so I was able to cop several pairs but i'm not sure to understand Nike's strategy for the 01's.

Just got the package from nike this morning.
View media item 722255

Amazing score. Congrats!

For me, looks like NDC shipped and my Queenz order just got confirmed as well!

Also, although canceling my 11, CaliRoots was able to hook me up with a 10.5.

It's already a good start to 2014.

Last edited:

I was fortunate enough to grab both retail and I'll tell you like this. I got to my spot at 6:00 am the store opened at 8 and I was the second person inside and got my royals sz 10. That same spot got black/red 1's. I got there around 9:30 pm the day before and slept outside that store. I was 7th-8th in line had 5 resellers in front of me who bought 1 of each size 9-11 and was fortunate that the store only had one size that was multipled and it was a 9.5 which I grabbed with the quickness when I got inside...........

Was about to write on here asking if anyone got a shipping confirmation for an 11.5 from Queens, and just as I finished typing, I got the email!

Last edited:
Still no queens shipping confirmation yet for me...anyone else who got an 11.5 get a confirmation yet?

They're going through the orders now, should be getting something within a day or so. I'm sure it's a huge stack to weed through judging by the number of cats who tweeted them (where I got my answer).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom