JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I just checked my chimpstore order online, and it looks like it got axed. My order is not showing on my order history anymore. I was hoping it got through, but that's wishful thinking now, I guess.

Flightclub still doesn't have any bred 1 available. For those resellers, which one can be most trusted? Flight club or project blitz?

Sivasdescalzo said their pairs should ship out tomorrow. Just an FYI for those that ordered. Hopefully none get refunded.

Yo.... I really just purchased the 1's at Eblens 30 mins ago. They just got shipment in today. The highest size they had was 11. Told me a dude was in store and bought the size 11, 10.5, 9, and 8. Luckily they had size 10 and 9.5 left. I bought the size 10. Bouta' post these on eBay and Craigslist so I can trade or resell for funds to purchase my true size 11.5

http://blog.queens.cz/267/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred-restock-release-info/

Queens announced they have a restock but are only doing it at their Prague location this Saturday at 10 am. SMH.

They claim they got their hands on more but I bet it's the extra pairs they never released after cancelling online orders for multiple pairs, etc.
roll.gif

the royals were less available in the US, but it came out around the all star release. More people came out to get the breds.
True.. plus correct me if I'm wrong but the Royals had more competition surrounding that release.  I went to Houston during All-Star and the buzz was mainly surrounding the Barkley Foamposites, Fighter Jet Foams, and WC 88 3s.

http://blog.queens.cz/267/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred-restock-release-info/

Queens announced they have a restock but are only doing it at their Prague location this Saturday at 10 am. SMH.

They claim they got their hands on more but I bet it's the extra pairs they never released after cancelling online orders for multiple pairs, etc. :rofl:

Those pairs would've been released online as well if not for the impatient people that kept bothering them about their order confirmation.

True.. plus correct me if I'm wrong but the Royals had more competition surrounding that release.  I went to Houston during All-Star and the buzz was mainly surrounding the Barkley Foamposites, Fighter Jet Foams, and WC 88 3s.
True.

there was plenty buzz on royals, no one expected allocations to be so scarce up until they released as the info ( production #'s)  was scarce as well.

not to mention a lot of retailers sold on a fcfs basis. 

I don't like to see the same info keep getting posted as law: the sole patterns are not a guaranteed way of telling fake/gm from legit. I have seen pairs from legit places where the sole is the "less defined" version and vice versa. I have a pair of black toes from Nike Lenox where one shoe has the "less defined" sole and the other is the "more defined" one.

There is just variation in the molds for the sole just like there are slight variations in the quality of the leather/stitching/shape etc. This is JB we're talking about.

Last edited:
Those pairs would've been released online as well if not for the impatient people that kept bothering them about their order confirmation.

Do you have proof of this? Sounds like a rumor.

In all honesty, they should have prepared as the exact same thing happened with the royal release. If they wanted to avoid the commotion, they would have canned the entire international online release as a few online spots previously have.

If I owned a shop, I would do the same and offer up the remaining pairs for the locals in my city who originally missed out and be able to continue to build rapport with local customers.

Last edited:
Flightclub still doesn't have any bred 1 available. For those resellers, which one can be most trusted? Flight club or project blitz?

Kickkspott.com is pretty good. They have pairs for 375. It's a spot I go to all the time.

Back
Top Bottom