JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Bunch of dudes who dont sense sarcasm whatsoever in here.

Very upset with the release date for these. I always take a 2 week vacation and go nuts with my kids. Hate having to keep an eye on these while spending time with the fam. Its pre-order all the way for me. I'll take 3 pairs.

Nike will make way more pairs of these compared to Royals, toes, shadows, but way more people will want so its going to feel extremely limited, obviously. They could mass produce these and still be fine. They'd get my money x's 3-4 plus more as presents to my friends. I was 12 when I first laid my eyes on these. Begged Moms for these and she stared right through my soul. How dare I ask her for $60+ shoes. I left the store with some $20 pair of Reeboks (I blame her for my shoe problems now). I refused to wear them out of principle. I even plotted my plan to run away because i was so angry! Funny to think about now. Hated more for at least 2 months. Might have been the first time I cursed at her.

Wish they would make these under a 3Y. I'm gonna have to cop a 3y, 3.5y, 4y, 4.5y, 5y, etc for my 2 boys.

Bunch of dudes who dont sense sarcasm whatsoever in here.

Very upset with the release date for these. I always take a 2 week vacation and go nuts with my kids. Hate having to keep an eye on these while spending time with the fam. Its pre-order all the way for me. I'll take 3 pairs.

Nike will make way more pairs of these compared to Royals, toes, shadows, but way more people will want so its going to feel extremely limited, obviously. They could mass produce these and still be fine. They'd get my money x's 3-4 plus more as presents to my friends. I was 12 when I first laid my eyes on these. Begged Moms for these and she stared right through my soul. How dare I ask her for $60+ shoes. I left the store with some $20 pair of Reeboks (I blame her for my shoe problems now). I refused to wear them out of principle. I even plotted my plan to run away because i was so angry! Funny to think about now. Hated more for at least 2 months. Might have been the first time I cursed at her.

Wish they would make these under a 3Y. I'm gonna have to cop a 3y, 3.5y, 4y, 4.5y, 5y, etc for my 2 boys.
Wow, if you're angry at your mum over a pair of shoes, you have a serious problem. If you want something, you got to work for it.

Wouldn't you need the Knicks to complete the set?
I don't **** with that colorway. Even the black and gold I had a chance to cop but I passed cuz I dont **** with patent leather. it was an otherwise cool colorway.
I dont see myself messing with the Laney and Hawks colorways either. Hawks maybe but definitely not the Laneys

Last edited:
I was 12 years old at the time dude. Never hated on parents for stupid reasons?
U know u couldve maybe went overseas and worked on those breds in the sweatshops. Child labor laws didnt matter there and who knows u mightve got the employee discount lol. Btw nice to see someone got me by a couple years :smile:

Anyone have any info on these? release date 7th September in EU..
[h1]JORDAN[/h1][h2]JORDAN RETRO 1 "OG WILKINS"[/h2]
BLK/RED/YELLOW

Last edited:
If only they did the black and gold in leather.. I would of put in royal work for that.

Same here. I look at them know and just dont understand the fuss over the black and golds. They look hideous to me. ALl leather would have been must cop at all costs

^ completely understand. But really, how many people who copped and fussed over those even know about the history?

Black and gold was just a family and friends right? What's other story is behind it

And cool if they really name the hawks one og Wilkins

There were two in 1985. The friends and family are the Blk Golds with the gold paint on the ankle and collar, gold laces, and black outsole. Not much history cuz the shady history.

Anyone have any info on these? release date 7th September in EU..

[h1]JORDAN[/h1]

[h2]JORDAN RETRO 1 "OG WILKINS"[/h2]

BLK/RED/YELLOW

Interesting. Dominique Wilkins getting the name over the Hawks.

Last edited:
Well he did beat him in the dunk contest so I can see why his name being used rather than the team.

Just rare to see jordan use a moment of "failure" for his shoe but I like it a lot

Well he did beat him in the dunk contest so I can see why his name being used rather than the team.

Just rare to see jordan use a moment of "failure" for his shoe but I like it a lot

Plus MJ lost while wearing the 1's so it makes sense.

Nique was awesome. I wouldnt call it a failure lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom