JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This is such an easy shoe to replicate for Jordan Brand. Very limited technology, and just a basic color scheme. This should be a widely available general release....:smh:

Didn't get called for the DTLR raffle. Signed up for the raffle at HoH today...slowly starting to feel a loss of hope. mentality goin into this release has hit a low. regardless, i'll still give it a shot but not expecting a win. we will see...

Anyone in the Bay get a call back from shady *** Shoe Palalce? 
nerd.gif

$200-220 shipped on Ebay in a month. No point in ordering from EU sites and risk of paying customs.

Just my 50cent.

my ping is faster than your ping therefore enabling me to initiate my autobot decepticon faster than you can bat your eyelash

SLEEPING iN & strolling into  the store when I wake up to pick up my pair. **** the countdown websites & camping on twitter

Raffles failed..,still waiting to hear back from finish line tomorrow..? In the meanwhile number 5 on the camp out line..?its real in the (rva) richmond va.. When u gotta camp this early.. Dudes were in a car like 4 deep ask "what size I was getting" then said oh Iam not gonna take ya size but I' am copping a few.. It's gonna be a long night.. This is the worst releses I ever experince, if I do win any of the fnl raffles I will gladly post it here to help out.. I know how hectic this is,not sure if I will get called but if so I will share the love raspect..

$200-220 shipped on Ebay in a month. No point in ordering from EU sites and risk of paying customs.

Just my 50cent.

:rofl:

keep thinking that

if they drop to $200 a pair, for every auction... i will personally buy you're pair

dead serious

Back
Top Bottom