JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

they literally think this **** is funny , think its a game
same happened to me. click checkout and the shoes disappeared. 
mean.gif

LOL I should have tried harder on EB, when I struck out NDC and FNL. Now the struggle begins to find a LEGIT pair from resellers. Hopefully I can find someone on here I helped out or bought from before for a size 12.

So y'all gonna act like y'all ain't here me on the sz 10 for the 9.5 I got huh? Alright kidding, I know its against the rules :nerd:

Well, I was originally planning on camping around 3am this morning but when I saw some local beasts taking pics at my spot around 8pm, I knew ish got real. Got there in there were about 7 people in front of me. I ask who's getting a 10 and one of the people in front of me hesitantly raises their hand. I was pissed! But here's the kicker, of the 7 people in front of me 5 of them including the one that raised his hand were resellers. One of the guys out the 5 had given his 4 homeboys money to sz 9-11 and he would resell to fix his whip :smh: as grimey as that is its sorta ingenious...regardless, I was praying they had multiple sz 10 but of course they didn't. The reseller scooped my sz 10. Luckily what they did have multiples of was 9.5, my next size down so I copped that. So there you have it, I camped for about 12 hours. Had convo with hype beast who told me their intentions for a shoe they aren't wearing and I finally got my pair albeit in a 9.5. Now my royals are a sz 10 so my OCD is kinda kicking in but...

View media item 714286
View media item 714288
View media item 714289
*shoutout to @V8erman :nerd:

the 9.5 look good. I guess I'll let my OCD slide since these were...probably the most ridiculous cop ever. And I own a pair of yeezy's :smh: Special shoutout to @geraldg2309 for holding a brotha down during the release! ITS PIZZA TIME!!!!!!!!! ...as soon as I get the feeling in my toes back :frown:

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. Would do a pic with my shadows as well with my digital camera but I don't wanna e-stunt :nthat:
I have ocd like that too but hey atleast you got a pair in what may be the most difficult pickup of the year

all my fellow EU NTers check your random footlockers.. walked into one this morning and they got a small shipment of about 10..

any of my PUERTO RICO heads **** with this release? The footlocker @ the mall had a raffle but the fact sneakers there sit like a muhfugga and I haven't seen not one person in a hot new Jordan or anything along those lines I feel like a move to the mall might be my only option. I'm just on the other side of the island and don't wanna **** around and waste my time. Anyone out here hit the plaza and copped? Or saw wassup?

Also lol @ nba store, right when I quit smh. I don't even wanna bother asking what other sites are on deck

lucky i got thru on ftl, and that usually never happens. fnl never made it to the cart and nike was instant sellout.

Resolution to bots for NDC

Put a multiple choice question like who plays for the Lakers....CP3...KB...LBJ and you would have to answer to get to the item page or to checkout....could bots beat that?

Do you guys think FNL bred 1 pairs sold out so fast because no customer limit?

how do yall get the NBA store link , checked their twitter and nothing

and what the **** is CT ?

lol at these noobs questions

NBA Store is completely sold out. I called and the rep said on her end they are all out. If it adds to your cart, checkout at your own risk of being an oversell victim.

Back
Top Bottom