JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

At least you have a good time stamp on there. I would of also if I didn't mess around with using a CC
mean.gif

I should of PP all the way but I got mine at 3:19am. We'll see
Do you have an order number on the site though? I got some bull ish redirect error on that Sage pay window.

My paypal receipt only says, Chimp Clothing Ltd. There's nothing about a Size 8UK Bred 1s anywhere on my invoice. Hope I didn't get scammed lol
No you didn't get scammed....you may not get the shoes but you didn't get scammed simmer down now.

This man won't budge on his price for a 10.5. I can't do $450 for a 10.

just take your time and wait to find a price that works for you. these shoes aren't going to change your life if you don't get them today, tomorrow, or the next day.

safe to say if i check out with the pair in my cart right now it will get canceled and the money will be held up for a minute... right?
id do it just in the case of a holiday miracle and some reseller tried to get em and gets his order cancelled

just take your time and wait to find a price that works for you. these shoes aren't going to change your life if you don't get them today, tomorrow, or the next day.
definitely, I'm hoping to wait him out. Maybe catch a restock somewhere in there.

That queens.cz site has some Gamma Blue 11's and Taxi 12's at about $224/5 for those that may be able to sell them, trade them in order to get the Bred 1's or keep them for yourself as a consolation pair lol.

Last edited:
I do have an order # on the site. But i did have the sage pay processing nonstop for paypal even tho paypal confirmed
Than I think you are in a much better boat than me! Thought I finally did everything right this release and keep missing.

Got lucky earlier today... Walked in to my local Shiekh and some dude in his 50's was returning these. Now just have to trade it for a pair of Royals or my size.

View media item 722250

Congrats. I was able to score a pair of Black Toes for my boy at the SP on Mckee/Capitol because someone returned them the day after release.

It seems to have been a total different story here in europe although the window was like 15 secs to get them.

I managed to go through Nike and Footlocker EU with luck and none of my orders was cancelled.

There was no limit on both sites so I was able to cop several pairs but i'm not sure to understand Nike's strategy for the 01's.

Just got the package from nike this morning.

Congrats. I was able to score a pair of Black Toes for my boy at the SP on Mckee/Capitol because someone returned them the day after release.
You're soo lucky what are the chances that you'd be there at the same time lol. 

Can't find an 11.5 on craigslist or fb, ebay is too high, I think I'm done...again. Been up since 3 am Going to sleep now.

It seems to have been a total different story here in europe although the window was like 15 secs to get them.
I managed to go through Nike and Footlocker EU with luck and none of my orders was cancelled.

There was no limit on both sites so I was able to cop several pairs but i'm not sure to understand Nike's strategy for the 01's.

Just got the package from nike this morning.
View media item 722255

jelly

so i was watching a youtube review of these and the guy said the padding is less than the royals, I own the royals and definitely think that may affect the sizing on these

anyone got an opinion?

Back
Top Bottom