JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I have had a good amount of NT'ers hit me up about helping them find certain sizes and I've shot them over any local leads I have found which isn't a problem... But I had one person actually want me to go and do al the research for him, get pics, and haggle the price after I gave him the dudes info. Am I wrong for telling him he's on his own for that? I tried helping him out with giving him that person info & whatnot at first, but then when he started asking me ?'s rather than him talking to the seller I said no more.
Hell no sounds like a person being lazy and greedy and not wanting to do any work

Last edited:
I have had a good amount of NT'ers hit me up about helping them find certain sizes and I've shot them over any local leads I have found which isn't a problem... But I had one person actually want me to go and do al the research for him, get pics, and haggle the price after I gave him the dudes info. Am I wrong for telling him he's on his own for that? I tried helping him out with giving him that person info & whatnot at first, but then when he started asking me ?'s rather than him talking to the seller I said no more.

**** that guy. You going out of your way to help him with info to tracking down his pair is service enough. Let him put in his own legwork. :smh:

You did the right thing imo. can only hook up someone so much.

I personally use rosherun insoles and they are real comfy, i actually use them for almost all my kicks.
qft 
pimp.gif
 never thought about putting those insoles in but they are too nice. good recommendation. 

I have had a good amount of NT'ers hit me up about helping them find certain sizes and I've shot them over any local leads I have found which isn't a problem... But I had one person actually want me to go and do all the research for him, get pics, and haggle the price after I gave him the dudes info. Am I wrong for telling him he's on his own for that? I tried helping him out with giving him that person info & whatnot at first, but then when he started asking me ?'s rather than him talking to the seller I said no more.
:smh:

Some dudes want to be spoon fed on a silver platter.

:smh::smh::smh:

Anyone in the the cali area know how long a item may take to get out of "ISC Los Angeles"? My package has been there since 1/10/2014.

any easy place to cop those insoles? I would def swap my olive 9 insole because those are trash

you'd have to buy some Nike roshe runs lol. I usually use the insoles from my 2011 air maxes, just because that's what I have around, they're really comfortable tho

I believe GS pairs are made in Indonesia so that's a big difference right there already. Probably explains better shape and quality and etc. sometimes.

Shoutout to @dquezad***9 for the quick legit check.

I started off with an 8, traded up to an 8.5, and was looking to trade for a 9. Instead, I happened to find a sz. 9 today worn twice, for $145 (I gave him $150 because I had a $10, but not a $5). Did a quick deal, and now I have two pairs for retail price :smile:

View media item 743080

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom