JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Got my 3rd pair at local retail price, $219 SGD or about $175 USD.

Prices have been stable at $400-450 SGD or about $315-355 USD here in Singapore.

So I bought a pair of bred 1s for 245 from some dude named Kynneth from Powder Springs, GA. The guy has a 619 number and said he was in Georgia visiting family or something like that. Took him like a week to reply when I first text him telling him I'm interested and now he isn't responding to my texts. He shipped USPS and it still says electronic shipping info received after 4 or 5 days. This is probably the same guy that was mentioned above. Does the guy ship fakes or does he just not ship anything at all? If my package doesn't come in by friday I'll probably open a case on paypal or whatever.
Sorry fam you got scammed. He's probably using a google voice number that forwards texts and calls to his real one. If you used Paypal they should take care of you. Just make sure you are detailed and thorough in your explanation. Also, provide screenshots of the conversation. I'm sure others have filed a claim against the same paypal that guy used so when they read your story and compare it others who claimed the same thing it should work out in your favor.

The guys name is Kynneth, probably uses the same paypal every time to scam people. No way he will come out on top. Good luck fam!

Below are the pics CL scammer Kynneth emailed me.

View media item 744597View media item 744598View media item 744599View media item 744600

When I saw the pics, I was down to meet up and do the deal. (He was asking $250 and already seemed too good to be true).

He called me asking if I had paypal. I said, "Yeah". Then he went on to tell me that he was in GA (Bloody Red Flag) and he can send me the shoes if I paypal him the funds.

Told him I only do meet ups and hung up.

Here's the number he used (619)500-9258.
Here's his email kynnethbakerkicks@gmail.com.

sorry to hear that. why not just pay resell and not worry about all that bs? lol 
Yeah, looks like I got no choice but to do that now. It's just I try to avoid paying resell whenever I can but looks like there's no avoiding it this time.

Below are the pics CL scammer Kynneth emailed me.

View media item 744597View media item 744598View media item 744599View media item 744600

When I saw the pics, I was down to meet up and do the deal. (He was asking $250 and already seemed too good to be true).

He called me asking if I had paypal. I said, "Yeah". Then he went on to tell me that he was in GA (Bloody Red Flag) and he can send me the shoes if I paypal him the funds.

Told him I only do meet ups and hung up.

Here's the number he used (619)500-9258.
Here's his email kynnethbakerkicks@gmail.com.

Someone Should Call This Clown Pretending To Be Officer Such And Such From The GA Police.... Should Put An End To This Little Scam He's Running Pretty Quickly :lol:

not one of you made him send a tagged pic?

198fecd6-picard-double-facepalm-gif-5917.gif

Last edited:
Need to change the name of this thread to where's my queens order at today status is same as it was five minutes ago

Losing hope in there being a restock (and me actually being able to purchase from said restock). Losing hope in purchasing a pair for a good price. Losing hope on getting these period.

Keep your head up bro. Keep hope alive. I am patiently waiting for one too

Should be a thread on how to buy off craigslist

Kynneth got a couple of nt'ers. wonder how many of the general public he got? Scumbag...

Last edited:
:smh: Looks like some of yall were blind by your thirst $250 when these were selling $300+ hours after release date? You don't ask for a paypal invoice and make sure the seller has a verified paypal address? You don't ask for tagged pics? If a deal is too good to be true it most likely is.

whoever thought receipts were enough clearly has never exchanged an xbox or ps3 to walmart in their life

Back
Top Bottom