JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I've been hunting nonstop for a pair. Had a guy on Craigslist agree to 300 but he flaked. Now it seems I can't even find a DMP pair for a decent price. It seems this shoe has bumped up the prices on all 1s worth getting.

Have any of u guys heard about kix n stuff? Fsr on these black/red 1's for $300. Seems too good to be true.

http://kixnstuff.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-1-bred

Go check it out. Don't want to pull the trigger on these
they got FSR of royals for 290.. yea sure.
mean.gif

no thanks

Last edited:
I remember style numbers being of discussion recently and I can't remember the relevance of them or if it was people over thinking the situation. The 9.5's I currently have are 00885259690093 the 10s pictured are different, but match their box and are from overseas. Am I good to commit? This thread has me noided.

ive seen alot of those bigcartel websites be poping up

Avoid at all costs is what I've been told
The sad truth is that even with the whole GM awareness going on in NT is only making a small dent in the pockets of those selling (passing off) GM pairs as authentic. Make sure to make your paypal claims against those guys for selling fakes. Destroying and discarding the shoes is more effective on hurting these clowns trying to come up flipping fakes as authentic. Honestly if I had the money I would buy up all the fakes and hope I get the all clear from PayPal to have a GM bonfire. Sorry just a drunken rant.
:rofl: hate these Monday blues.

^ lmao. Repped.

And I thought my idea of telling the seller how much I want to buy them and act like I'm serious and then flaking at the very last second, destroying their hopes and dreams would be a good way to get back at those fake sellers. I stand corrected. :lol:

Last edited:
Serious though. Just as exciting as it is to score the shoes, its just as exciting for them to make double or so back on thier investment. Do it Gerald.

i barely missed that on the back of the tongue. They should make another kind of authentication on these shoes so people don't get scammed. It seems like a hassle just getting shoes legit checked and everything.

How the hell did he rip you off with those pics fam...? :smh:
Different pics. Same mo. Georgia area code, PayPal only. Guarantee this is the same guy

Edit: he's also hip now to ppl googling his phone numbers...hence the spelled out version

2nd edit: try googling that number. It shows up in a lot of Craig's for different shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom