JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i was in a tizzy tryin to scoop after release when i missed.

got 2 off twitter.

1 legit

1 gm

both texted me legit pics

i got 'em both in but didn't really inspect the way i should've (just being stupid)

then couldn't remember which one was which after the fact so couldn't really risk trying to screw with the guy who sent me the legit ones

the gms dont look bad honestly. it took me a few times of setting 'em side by side before i even got a hint one might be gm (the red on the box is what ultimately was my first tip off)

i didn't have a pc so i didn't use the lc here the way i should've

so i'll prolly just flip the legit pair and run the gm one into the ground.

sucks but i'm not gonna try to accidentally screw the guy who didn't screw me bc i was stupid and didn't keep my records appropriately.

also the gm pair the guy included a legit receipt so he threw me off just enough that i didn't look in a timely fashion to find out when they came in.

so ya. dont be dumb kids. it might cost you upwards of 3 bills
you're still covered by paypal.

I know this the Bred 1 thread but I wish I could hunt down a pair of Shadow 1's for $250 I would cop immediately

I offered the seller in the market place $265 and got turned down
mean.gif

My problem is that I don't know which of the 2 I got from came from which seller, I tossed the packaging. So sure I'm still covered by PayPal but who do I say have me the bad pair... see what I mean? I don't wanna screw the guy who hooked me up legit coz the other guy scammed n I was stupid. But maybe I could look over records again n figure it out. Pat of the verification issue is the scam dude sent me pics of a legit pair.

My problem is that I don't know which of the 2 I got from came from which seller, I tossed the packaging. So sure I'm still covered by PayPal but who do I say have me the bad pair... see what I mean? I don't wanna screw the guy who hooked me up legit coz the other guy scammed n I was stupid. But maybe I could look over records again n figure it out. Pat of the verification issue is the scam dude sent me pics of a legit pair.
I"ll buy the legit pair of royals.

And which pair did you get 1st? If you got the gm pair 1st find the oldest transaction that deals with royals & file a claim

Show us the pics of the gm pair. Usually you can tell before having to use the box to legit check.

U guys think DS 2011 BLACK CEMENT 3 for BLACK/RED 1s worn once same size 10 a fair trade? I own the 1s.
depends on your preference.  But there will be far more bc 3s out there than 1s sooner or later

i wouldnt flame you if you wanted to make that deal though

Quote:

i heard the quality on the bc3 were turrible. Cracked midsole after a few wears etc etc.
you can't even tell I wore my BC 3's when I wore them 50+ times just cleaned them after, they hold up fine, as do the other 2011 Retro 3's. As for that trade @oreoman  , you can find a legit deadstock pair of 2011 BC 3's for $100 or so less than 2013 Bred 1's.

Quote:
i heard the quality on the bc3 were turrible. Cracked midsole after a few wears etc etc.
you can't even tell I wore my BC 3's when I wore them 50+ times just cleaned them after, they hold up fine, as do the other 2011 Retro 3's. As for that trade @oreoman
 , you can find a legit deadstock pair of 2011 BC 3's for $100 or so less than 2013 Bred 1's.

I wish mine held up that well. 4-5 wears and the midsole cracked + paint chiping on my BC3s :smh: had to sell them. My favorite pair of 3s. I hear the 2008s that came in the CDP pack hold up a lot better compared to the 2011s. I passed on those because I didn't want the 20s, now I regret it.

I wish mine held up that well. 4-5 wears and the midsole cracked + paint chiping on my BC3s :smh: had to sell them. My favorite pair of 3s. I hear the 2008s that came in the CDP pack hold up a lot better compared to the 2011s. I passed on those because I didn't want the 20s, now I regret it.

i sprayed my 2011 BC IIIs with matt finisher before undsing and wore them a good 50-75 times with NO chipping before selling them

i sprayed my 2011 BC IIIs with matt finisher before undsing and wore them a good 50-75 times with NO chipping before selling them

I wish I knew about that at the time, I wore mine right out the store when I copped them :lol:

Hearing all this talk about bad quality on 3s is surprising. My 88 WC 3s have held up amazing compared to my other Jordan's. Maybe it's just a hit or a miss.

Hearing all this talk about bad quality on 3s is surprising. My 88 WC 3s have held up amazing compared to my other Jordan's. Maybe it's just a hit or a miss.

I have no problems at all with my 88s, it's the 2006 Fire Reds & 2011 versions (WC, BC, TB) that had issues with cracking/paint chipping for some people.

you can't even tell I wore my BC 3's when I wore them 50+ times just cleaned them after, they hold up fine, as do the other 2011 Retro 3's. As for that trade @oreoman
 , you can find a legit deadstock pair of 2011 BC 3's for $100 or so less than 2013 Bred 1's.

If u can point me to that direction i'd appreciate it man. Most of the BC3s (sz10) ive seen are always $350+. If i sell my pair i can probably get $320 so value wise i think theyre about the same.

Yah it happens on some pairs of 1's. Especially shoes that have been sitting for a year tightly laced.

Back
Top Bottom