Jordan 1 Bred/Banned 2016 Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey NT, looking for a legit check on the 16 breds I bought on Ebay. The # on the tag and box label match, but I'm paranoid because there were so many early pairs. The leather seems the same as my Shattered Backboards, but the toebox perforation holes are way smaller so I'm a lil worried.

The inner toe of the right shoe also has some weird creasing/bumps, shown in one of my photos, could just be crappy JB quality control tho. The quality conrtol stamp on the inner box lid also is more sloppy than I've seen.

I paid $330, so not too far under market, but enough that I'm unsure. Any help appreciated, thanks!

The 'puckering' near the toebox I have a similar effect on my pair from HOH -- so I can chalk that up to JB QC. But the two different size back tabs is an issue (1 looks like 2013 size tab) and the stitiching looks like it meets the swoosh which is an issue. Two of my pairs, from Footstores, has the stamp not on the lid but actually on the inside of the box -- and the stamp is a different font/shade of red. 

EDIT: take a look at the size tag inside the shoe pic....the date font is off from the rest of the tag and I'm pretty sure the dates are off. 

Last edited:
Repped, appreciate the input! I took a closer look at the heel tabs and they are definitely slightly different. What do you mean about the stitching meeting the swoosh? I took closer pics of the tag and tabs, thanks for the help.

Last edited:
with regards to the stitching/swoosh ... in previous high versions the stitching along the side panel (the vertical stitiching parrellel to heel counter and the horizontal stitching from the eyestays) met at the swoosh point but in the new remastered high versions the stitching should meet above the swoosh -- its ususally about 1-2 vertical stitches above the swoosh. When I get home tonight I'll double check the dates on my size tag for you. 

Also in the earlier pics you show the facyory stamp that is red on lid. The stamp is the correct color but not font. Each number is spaced out more. Let me find you a legit stamp

Yup, lace bags definitely don't match SBB or Chi's, damn fakes are good... Paypal dispute here I come. Thanks for your help!

Also perforation holes being smaller has been debunked. One guy said his pairs from sneaker app had large holes and his friends from retail store had smaller holes

Your shoe tree is correct . All they had to do is get the bag correct and the tongue stitching and it would of been harder to tell.

Also if you notice on fakes they only wrap the extra laces around like 3 times on real ones the wrap the laces about 5 or 6 times around

Glad to help. Everyone needs to thank the member named "beenbamboozled" he is the one that gave me all this info with the bags and tongue stitching.

Here are the pics I promised ... Like I said 2 of my pairs have side of box QC stamps and it looks like your end date is off -- usually a day or so off I'm less worried about but it looks like yours is a week or two out of the window.

View media item 2167967
View media item 2167969

Some do have the stamp on the lid. The pic I showed of the real stamp is from either foot action or champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom