JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

crazy I used to hoop in these...comfortable as hell to me ...back then

These were on Nike ID as well, remember my buddy made a pair to ball in. He loved em

I remember wanting to make a black toe pair but never did

crazy I used to hoop in these...comfortable as hell to me ...back then

Never owned a pair but I imagine they were great on court. AJ1s have notoriously amazing traction so I’m sure the Lunar cushioning and whatnot helped with other aspects of the shoe that made it a decent modern performance sneaker.

A drop in react system would actually be pretty fantastic...Everything else OG...

I’d argue a setup like this would be preferable...How could having a 1 that’s aesthetically identical to the 1985 pair with react cushioning on the inside, not automatically be one of the best sneakers ever created?

I mean it would definitely be a win win right...A shoe that’s identical, or at the very least close, to the OG’s in appearance with one of the best modern cushioning materials available...Damn sign me up if that’s the case...

They won't ever do this though. That door's been open ever since zoom came into play 20+ years ago.

The look and appearance would look OG but the inside specs would not. Not sure if that would be an issue to some comfort wise.

A drop in react system would actually be pretty fantastic...Everything else OG...

I’d argue a setup like this would be preferable...How could having a 1 that’s aesthetically identical to the 1985 pair with react cushioning on the inside, not automatically be one of the best sneakers ever created?

I mean it would definitely be a win win right...A shoe that’s identical, or at the very least close, to the OG’s in appearance with one of the best modern cushioning materials available...Damn sign me up if that’s the case...

You wouldn’t be able to address breathability if you made it into a modern performer because of all the leather panels. Other than that, you definitely could upgrade a lot of other materials inside the shoe (I.e. add Full Length Zoom and Lunar or React lined insole).

Might not be what we were expecting...
C4375ECF-3C5F-4644-8F4E-8AAEBCE05625.jpeg

Fingers crossed for '85 black/red retro. Seeing a retro+ colorway with the '85 height, shape and leather cut would be a slap in the face.

I can't say I'm disappointed because I'm not surprised.

It sounded way too good to be true.

Air Jordan 1 High OG
Color: Black/Gym Red-White
Style Code: 555088-062
Release Date: November 29, 2019
Price: $160

GYM red!?

Back
Top Bottom