JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

The height on these OGs :pimp:

1985_nike_basketball_catalog.jpg

Can someone give me a timeline of events/ summary of what’s going on? Banned/BlackReds not dropping?

I still don't see a huge difference in the 85 and the current.

If anything the 85 might seem a touch shorter than the 94 which the current retro seems more molded after.
Some vary more than others but some there is a lot of detail difference.

Like others have said, JB has completely butchered the swoosh for years now which very few people even discuss.

1985_nike_basketball_catalog2.jpg

800118_2.jpg

the swoosh is supposed to fill in that white area, thats the whole reason the lace rand is curved like that. Its this kind of unnecessary crap that i dont care for. They change things up without having that designer's eye for detail to ground themselves with

We are also comparing different levels of photography :lol:

The OG didn’t look exactly like that professionally photographed and enhanced shot above, when in hand.

In the video comparing the 85 and 2016.....height is pretty much the same.....so I might just save my money

the real question now is are they going to do the 3s? We already saw those frags so they obviously can do it... BC3s just came out, will we see those release again soon too? Its definitely needed. Then theres the BC4... LOL

How are they going to swing this

Watch the next WC3 retro be about 90-95 percent correct. I don't count those free throw lines...

Back
Top Bottom