JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

Jordans 1s have always been the least comfortable to me, I remember my 85s when they were new were uncomfortable because of a high arch im thinking im not the only one that thought this is probably they did away and made them feel flat. I would like to see the shoe 1:1 but if they really felt like my 85s when knew I wont wanna wear them. im not flatfooted either I just prefer more cushioning with a flatter arch. 1s feel like in barely wearing shoes at times.

Is the arch just on the midsole or on the insole as well? I have flat feet so don't like shoes with a big arch. The insole on the BC4 has a huge arch.

So...I’m sure I’m not the only one on SNKRS and Nike.com that has noticed the 6/6/85 video and the whole “Lost shipment” ad. Could it be pertain g to the Black and Reds? Hopefully not a collaboration. Speculation.

94s look great. Obviously ‘15s do as well...
upload_2019-6-12_15-49-35.jpeg

That toebox looks so ron mc don to me

upload_2019-6-12_15-55-21.jpeg

94s are the only ones that have that clown shoe looking toe. Theyre horrible. Look at how small the white part is. Why? What part of the 85s did they take that cue from? Trash. Look how broad or wide the toe is on the 85 and how narrow and pointy they went and made the 94. Im talking the rubber itself.

Also id be shocked if the 94 felt as good in hand and as soft as the 2015

Last edited:

94s are the only ones that have that clown shoe looking toe. Theyre horrible. Look at how small the white part is. Why? What part of the 85s did they take that cue from? Trash. Look how broad or wide the toe is on the 85 and how narrow and pointy they went and made the 94. Im talking the rubber itself.

I’ll take both lol

Do you have the 85 or 94? You’re the first person ive ever heard say that they don’t like the ‘94 version. I have the Bred and Chicago and I absolutely love them. The shape is different than the 85 but they’re still classics. I respect the differences and they’re both clean in their own right. The only thing I don’t like is the nubuck swoosh on the 94 bred.

Attachments

• AFF32F22-E4DB-485F-B853-B87898DA7CB5.jpeg
    AFF32F22-E4DB-485F-B853-B87898DA7CB5.jpeg
    469.7 KB · Views: 45
Man that Stranger Things marketing campaign was pretty cool. Too bad it was wasted on such a trash collection. Could’ve used it for 1’s :smh:

It's very meh. The colors don't even relate to the show that I recall offhand. Orange and Green? Be looking like UofM. The r/w/b is Dustin I guess.

I think it’s the school colors but still, didn’t need any of that for such a basic collection :lol:
lol...how else are they gonna be able to sell those shoes?

and why waste money on a marketing campaign for bred 1s when they'll sell out instantly?

Back
Top Bottom