JORDAN 1 BRED LEGIT CHECK

Im in the process of purchasing these from a reseller these are the only pixs the seller has right now. im trying to get pixs of the extra laces in the bag right and pixs of the bottom on the kicks. also the seller claim they from NDC. but yeah any input before i pull the trigger on these. just dont want to get burned and go through that hassel if these arent legit. thanks in advance NT fam. also the cardboard is it me or is it kinda brownish looking ive seen on nt threads that the cardboard are usually white even on international pairs..or is it just the lighting.

Last edited:
The cardboard insert is supposed to be grey, but can look different depending on the lighting. Ask him for pictures of: the "R" on the box, the size tag on the box, the extra laces, and the production tag on the back of the tongue. I honestly think these look good, but wait for more opinions and more pictures from your seller.

they look good to me, no visible widow peaks, clean stitching, nice toebox. @from88til  @agsz  chime in tho, y'all are the real experts lol
just gave you your first rep, first of many to come 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom