JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

So what’s the deal they’re gonna have a higher cut and react Insole but they’re not gonna be bred or any og Cw?

The height on these OGs :pimp:

1985_nike_basketball_catalog.jpg

My god I want those Neutral Greys...

The current shape doesn’t even look bad to me. My black and reds still look fine, so I don’t really have a reason to get another pair.

Agree..but wiping off that glitter every time I go to wear them has been getting on my nerves..if it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t need another pair

Agree..but wiping off that glitter every time I go to wear them has been getting on my nerves..if it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t need another pair
What’s weird is none of my pairs have glitter and I have black and reds, royals, and shadows from this most recent set of retros.

After I getting the glitter off of the Black leather portion with leather lotion, then a warm rag. After you get the glitter off with that process, you have to keep them sitting outside of any box/container/anything closed up with them inside of it. You'll never get the glitter again, maybe a light speck or 2 that you can wipe off quickly with a damp rag, but nothing big or serious like the first round of glitter.

We've been telling people this over and over, but nobody listens. Keep cleaning them with leather lotion, and then keep putting them in a box or container. Your still going going to have the same problem. I've done this with multiple pairs, so what I'm saying is true.

Righteously one cleaning with water and leaving them outside the box for a few days is good enough. My 2013 pairs I’m terrified to look at though. I think I’ve worn them maybe like 3 times and they’ve been in the box since 2016 :sick:

I've gotten rid of the glitter with a simple micro fiber rag. It was fast too. The glitter does come back, but It too longer and very very minimally. I suggest everyone try wiping it down with a micro fiber rag.

What’s weird is none of my pairs have glitter and I have black and reds, royals, and shadows from this most recent set of retros.
What’s even weirder..I didn’t even have any glitter issues until about 3 months ago..then all of a sudden out of nowhere all of them started to get it around the same time .

After I getting the glitter off of the Black leather portion with leather lotion, then a warm rag. After you get the glitter off with that process, you have to keep them sitting outside of any box/container/anything closed up with them inside of it. You'll never get the glitter again, maybe a light speck or 2 that you can wipe off quickly with a damp rag, but nothing big or serious like the first round of glitter.

We've been telling people this over and over, but nobody listens. Keep cleaning them with leather lotion, and then keep putting them in a box or container. Your still going going to have the same problem. I've done this with multiple pairs, so what I'm saying is true.

????????????

SUPER IN!! :blush::evil: Please please PLEASE let this be true. I know 1's are tanks but I'm going all out to buy 2 pairs if they really do these right in comparison to the '85s. My '16 black toes are all I have in regards to 1's. Royals and shadows are nice but I prefer the Chicago themed OG colorways.
20190414_164452.jpg
Dope i only have bred 2016 still havent worn them yet but i love this shoe

They done it before.

I know but if they come JUST LIKE THE OG, but with an aged midsole, that’s gonna be dumb af.... I’ll probably buy regardless but I can see them pulling that **** lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom