JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

Been rocking red laces from day 1 so we still getting these Black Friday ??

No idea, I said in the 1 thread that I'm not getting my hope's up with DJ folk and these rumors since the news 1st broke out about the 85' remaster. So it's all just speculation.

DJ folk was on here a few weeks ago..here's what he said. he also said no OG/curved midsole but things could change.

so the couture 1's were the test of the higher height og like 85 cut og height

if the breds dont drop blk friday....then all star weekend chicago is when they will drop....which would be better and yeah pretty much 125-150k plus breds when they drop this time......a few other og colors in this og height too...price point is moving to 175 on 1's last i heard too starting in 2020

DJ folk was on here a few weeks ago..here's what he said. he also said no OG/curved midsole but things could change.
A test for who? How are they going to call those pieces of trash a test? The only test was if people would be down with cheap church shoe leather, and they found out the answer. Now Gentry’s gonna try to blame the ankle height? Lol

Righteously if they don’t have the arched midsole, it’s frivolous. I mean the fatter Nike check but is that really worth an extra $15? I’m expecting a 1:1 retro of ‘85 1’s honestly. Hopes are extra high but if I’m buying this sneaker again for the 3rd time in 6 years something’s gotta give.

Righteously if they don’t have the arched midsole, it’s frivolous. I mean the fatter Nike check but is that really worth an extra $15? I’m expecting a 1:1 retro of ‘85 1’s honestly. Hopes are extra high but if I’m buying this sneaker again for the 3rd time in 6 years something’s gotta give.
It starts with the sole. If they don’t get it right then everything above it will be compromised to compensate for it

It starts with the sole. If they don’t get it right then everything above it will be compromised to compensate for it

Forreal the arched midsole is so key to the look of 85' I've seen soleswapped pairs of 85's that have been "restored" and it just doesnt feel right.

No arched midsole, no cop. Not rebuying for a fatter swoosh and a slightly higher height.
Not just that, but the big swoosh.

IMHO, these will never look OG without the big swoosh.

The "OG" lows we got looked great, even without the arch in the midsole.

I'm not feeling good about this one after seeing the alleged pictures of the SBB 3.

What is this “arched” midsole talk everyone is speaking of?
upload_2019-6-5_8-21-14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom