JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

Can’t really say it’s too soon for a release when a “GR” Jordan 1 release is selling for $500. The demand is clearly there

Man i’ve already got my homeage to homes barely worn that i love to pieces, but it’s gonna be hard to resist these puppies.

SUPER IN!! :blush::evil: Please please PLEASE let this be true. I know 1's are tanks but I'm going all out to buy 2 pairs if they really do these right in comparison to the '85s. My '16 black toes are all I have in regards to 1's. Royals and shadows are nice but I prefer the Chicago themed OG colorways.
20190414_164452.jpg

I really don’t get why people are surprised....it’s the circle of life......it’s the wheel of fortune.....it’s the leap of faith

Hope so because I haven't been able to wear any of the 1's that have dropped over the years. The shape has been pretty trash curving forward into the achilles instead of going straight up and down. Look forward to these

I'm pleasantly shocked and excited for this. I can't wait; 2 pairs. I LOVE that they didn't go the annoying limited route too.. points for that.

BUT.. this proves that JB really does mess with retros purposefully just to release them again and again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom